MAC Cosmetics Sassed-Up

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

2.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So pretty in the compact but it's going back to MAC. This has wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much glitter and is not appropriate for me to wear to work.

Bummer...it iIS a pretty color, but the glitter is over the top.

seriously, i dun understand y theres so many negative comments. i just bought it today & tried it. Wow... It shows up a nice, natural pinkish color on my cheeks. im asia/NW20-25. perharps im the only one who likes glitters. the package is v cute!!! i nv regret buying it

on 2/16/2008 4:56:00 PM

Ok...I confess...I bought this mainly for its packaging( even the packaging is not so great after all). I so want to love it but...I am really not sure if I, or anybody, really NEED this product.

In the pan it's nice--super glittery peachy color but on my face( I am fair medium) it's practically invisible on its own. I need to build it up to see any color payoff, then it becomes a bit too glittery for my taste.

It's nice to use with Hipness blush, or with any other peachy/coral blushes though, but those blushes are lovely on their own anyway. Sassed-up doesn't really add much to their loveliness.

The glitters in Sassed-up is fortunately fine enough and won't turn into a glittery bomb even if you overapply it, but the glitters settle into pores and travel all over face. The overall effect is actually more subtle than what I thought but I frankly prefer MAC MSFs or BPs.