MAC Cosmetics Sassed-Up

No Image

3.2

Deffinatly wouldn't buy this again. The packaging is gorgeous and so is the colour but the glitter is so OTT that i have never used it and probably never will.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So pretty in the compact but it's going back to MAC. This has wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much glitter and is not appropriate for me to wear to work.

Bummer...it iIS a pretty color, but the glitter is over the top.

Really was disappointed with this. Love the compact but, for me, this is too much glitter, hard to blend and very little color which is sad cause it's a beautiful shade ... would Not repurchase.

on 2/16/2008 4:56:00 PM

Ok...I confess...I bought this mainly for its packaging( even the packaging is not so great after all). I so want to love it but...I am really not sure if I, or anybody, really NEED this product.

In the pan it's nice--super glittery peachy color but on my face( I am fair medium) it's practically invisible on its own. I need to build it up to see any color payoff, then it becomes a bit too glittery for my taste.

It's nice to use with Hipness blush, or with any other peachy/coral blushes though, but those blushes are lovely on their own anyway. Sassed-up doesn't really add much to their loveliness.

The glitters in Sassed-up is fortunately fine enough and won't turn into a glittery bomb even if you overapply it, but the glitters settle into pores and travel all over face. The overall effect is actually more subtle than what I thought but I frankly prefer MAC MSFs or BPs.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So not getting this to the point that I am going to take this back. It looks like the color in Cargos Blu Ray Collection it can also be similar to the NARS Orgasm, When it wore off it did leave glitter all of me to the extent that people asked me if I had put on my Slice of Heaven Victorias Secret Body Glitter. I think that this has a tad too much glitter and even using a "skunk" I was unable to get it to blend out. I say save your money and opt for some of the other stuff in the Fafi collection as this one gals is a let down!

on 2/13/2008 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

its poorly pigmented and the glitter doesnt stay on my cheeks. cute compact though.

on 5/4/2009 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

the packaging on this is so beautiful! i love the fafi packaging! but not with the product....i used this as a highlighter on my cheeks and neck...and i had glitter everywhere!! didnt give me a nice glow....love the packaging but have to swap it away...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I really am enamored with the FAFI casing for this product! It's adorable! The iridescent powder inside is a peachy-pink shade with glitter. Once you buff away the glitter, you're left with a soft pretty peach color.

on 7/3/2008 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

i like to wear it over hipness or joyous blush its pretty and the glitter is not really noticeable
i wear this everyday to work and its not OTT
i would not buy it again (LE anyway) since i like the MSF skinfinishes better
sassed up is not a must have

The best thing about this is the cute compact. I do wear it w hipness but I don't think it's that special. The MSFs are much more special. Pretty though. Would not repurchase.