MAC Cosmetics Sassed-Up

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

2.5

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So pretty in the compact but it's going back to MAC. This has wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much glitter and is not appropriate for me to wear to work.

Bummer...it iIS a pretty color, but the glitter is over the top.

Really was disappointed with this. Love the compact but, for me, this is too much glitter, hard to blend and very little color which is sad cause it's a beautiful shade ... would Not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I like this product. Limited edition product from the FAFI collection released February 2008. Retails for $21 and comes in a black compact with a FAFI logo that is actually imprinted on the compact, not a sticker like the shadows, gloss and lipstick. Sassed up is a soft pink with a soft peachy undertone. IT has golden microglitter shot through. I could probably do without the glitter but the glitter is finely milled to its not overly garish. If i layer the color i can almost get enough for a pale soft blush on my nc30 skintone but i prefer it layered over another blush. Very pretty.

on 3/3/2008 3:10:00 PM

I love the microshimmer in this! It's so glam and pretty, and looks gorgeous at night over Hipness or Stereo Rose on my NC30 skin. When buffed, it is such a soft, pale buff pinky gold, and it just looks dynamite. I don't know why this hasn't gotten much love. Granted, this is tough to wear during the day, but for night, it's got that sparkly effect which I happen to love. Then again, I prefer sparkles over sheen (which most MSF's impart - don't get me wrong, I looooove MSF's!). So this is a keeper!