Rimmel Fix and Perfect Foundation Primer

Rimmel Fix and Perfect Foundation Primer
Rimmel Fix & Perfect PrimerLeft: blob of primer. Right: blended in primerFix and Perfect Foundation Primer

3.0

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Talc, Dimethicone PEG 10/15 Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lecithin, Fragrance, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Methylparaben, Gossypium Herbaceum Powder (Cotton), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica, Dipropylene Glycol, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geraniol, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 2/18/2017 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This primer was my first primer I've ever brought and I was not impressed. I brought this caused it had a lot of benefits to it, so I'm like why not? But after applying it, it left my skin all white and streaky and the texture of it felt oily.
I don't think it made a big difference if I wore it or not.

on 12/29/2016 2:29:00 AM

This is my go-to primer. I'm on my 3rd tube. I the 002 (white/clear) shade. It's moisturizing, but not greasy. And if you give it about 5 minutes to set, it provides a smooth surface for foundation application. I sometimes get a dry spot on my nose that can look rough or flaky with foundation, but this stuff covers that area and keeps it smooth. I don't have overly oily skin, but my t-zone tend to get oily mid-day, and my pores are quite visible on my nose. I get less oily, my pores are less visible, and my foundation doesn't break apart on my nose when I've used this primer. It's excellent stuff for a very low price. It works for me!

on 8/8/2016 2:52:00 AM

I'm assuming the bad reviews on here is based on the old formulation and old packaging of this primer. Because when I bought this, it was completely different packaging (same squeeze bottle but print was different). It was still the Fix & Perfect primer but the packaging looked more updated. The color of the primer itself is white, and it feels almost like a light moisturizer when you apply it. I was pretty skeptical of this because I usually use the BareMinerals prime time (which made my face pretty oily), but I was pleasantly surprised! This kept my foundation on all day, and really smoothes out the skin, and somewhat mattifies your face. If you're looking for a primer that completely mattifies, this isn't the one for you. I personally like my face somewhat dewy. This was a great purchase! I don't think I'll ever get the BareMinerals primer again because this does the job without making my face a bit oily.

on 6/8/2016 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The only thing this primer did was make my skin feel soft. Nothing else really, I was pretty disappointed because I've been on a hunt for a good primer that actually helps minimize pores and redness, helps tame my acne prone skin, keep my makeup on all day without having it cake or crease, and help with excess oil hence I already have really oily skin. I've tried so many, expensive and cheap, and still haven't had any luck. But anyways, this product did nothing for me, waste of money

on 4/25/2016 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I am loving this primer. I didn't think I would like it when I saw the color (mine looks orangish) however, the color blends right into my skin and makes it look more even toned. It seemed to help with oil control. In my opinion my pores were a little less visible, which helped a lot when I applied my foundation. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Worst primer I ever tried. It makes 0 difference whether you're wearing or not. It says on the package that it minimizes pores, let me tell you, it does not ! Like I said, whether you wear it or not, there will be no difference noticed.
Pass

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

overall rating-3- in my opinion this primer is very thin which i think is a good thing. it doesnt smell bad and soaks in quite fast. the bad things about this primer is that it doesnt actually change anything about your makeup. it doesnt make it stay on longer, it doesnt make it look any different so i wasnt sure if there was any point in using it even though i do.

price-3- i think this primer is actually quite dear considering there isnt that much in it.

packaging- the packaging is quite nice and slick although im thinkinh maybe they could have done it a tuny bit more colorful so it would draw your attention to it quicker

would probably recommend have already repurchased but not sure if i would again

on 9/28/2015 8:13:00 PM

This is a relatively cheap primer with a dark peach pigmentation but it blends out transparent on the skin. It is has a runny consistency with a hint of fragrance. It does well to keep my skin less oily but not entirely matte. I used this with my other foundations and so far I am satisfied with the results. The packaging I am not a big fan off. The squeeze tube is not fancy compared to other primers that come in glass bottles with pump. I could say that the product goes a long way so it could take me a while to use it up. If this wont cause me to break out, I will certainly purchase this again.

on 2/2/2015 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I wanted to like this.... But unfortunately i did nothing for making my foundation stay on longer.... If Anything it made me even more oily.

on 12/13/2014 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this and used it a few times and threw it out cause it broke me out badly.

Popular Primer/ Correctors