John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum

3.1

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am surprised by some of the negative reviews.

I have been using this product on and off for 10+ years. I always think I can switch to a different hair oil, but they just don't cut it. I always end up coming back to JF Original Formula.

I have wavy, thick hair that is highlighted, and I love to add a little shine and moisture back into it with a hair oil. I would suggest if you have coarse, or very curly hair to get the more intense oil that is available.

When blowdrying, I add 3 pumps to my palms, and distrubute evenly through my hair. I wait until my hair is 90% dry before drying with the blowdryer.

When air-drying and wearing my hair natural, I will add 3 pumps and let it air dry. I then add a curl enhancing spray and will finish with a difuser.

I notice an incredible difference when I do, and don't use this product. It adds the most lustrous shine I have ever seen. Tampes fly aways and just gives my hair a luminous glow! Also makes it feel very healthy!

I will always continue to purchase this product, my tried and true. Love it!

on 10/24/2016 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I don't use this on dry hair, it can be a little too oily for that. But I use it on my damp hair after I've taken a shower and it reduces so much frizz once it's dried! My hair feels so soft and smooth, and I have recently bleached it so it's quite dry feeling. Love love love it!

on 3/26/2016 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smells OK, but nothing special - quite fresh.

The main problem.for me with this is that it doesn't do anything for my hair 90% of the time. I'm not sure what I do so wrong: sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't :S It feels like mostly silicones, with a little bit og nourishing ingredients. I have nothing against silicones, as long as a product also repairs. When this works, my hair is light and moisturized, when it doesn't, it's static, but oily... I don't like unreliable products, so I won't buy this again

Otherwise, this is supposed to be applied to danp hair; not on wet, and certainly not on dry

on 5/23/2016 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I like that it can be used on wet hair as most oils and heat protectants can only be used on dried hair. It has a nice saloon smell and the serum is not oily. But it doesn't seem to help frizz.

on 7/15/2015 11:34:00 AM

Made my hair greasy

on 9/5/2016 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Only wouldn't repurchase because I think there are more exciting products out there, but I liked this product and it did a great job.
Doesn't leave hair feeling greasy, moisturizes it well and makes it shiny. Nothing to complain!

Pro:
- moisturizing
- makes hair shiny and less frizzy
- nice smell

Con:
- doesn't go a very long way

on 5/9/2015 11:51:00 PM

It's rare that I love a product so much that I run out and repurchase it, but that's exactly what I did when I used up my first bottle of this serum. My hair is fine, (but I have a lot of it), slightly wavy, and tends to get a bit dry and frizzy. This was perfect for my hair to tame those frizzy fly-aways. I would use a a couple of drops, rub my palms together, and lightly run them over the surface of my hair. Perfection! I guess this product is really a YMMV, but for me, I love it. I'll continue to repurchase until something better comes along.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have dry, alittle frizzy hair. This does not work for me. Did not like the texture. Its pretty disappointing because i've used cheaper drugstore hair serum that are great.

on 5/9/2015 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

After reading positive reviews on this product I figured I should try it out. Previously I was using a serum from albane and that did wonders to my hair. After finishing that bottle I figured I should try John Frieda and it did absolutely nothing for my curly, dry hair. It made it unmanageable. So I'm highly disappointed that a serum a fraction of the price could do the job. Would definitely not recommend the product.

on 2/12/2015 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff. It makes my hair shiny, bouncy, and tames frizz. I don't believe you supposed to use this on dry hair (I would never). I use this on wet hair only. I have rebought this so many times.

Popular Styling Products