John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum

3.0

on 5/23/2016 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I like that it can be used on wet hair as most oils and heat protectants can only be used on dried hair. It has a nice saloon smell and the serum is not oily. But it doesn't seem to help frizz.

on 3/26/2016 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smells OK, but nothing special - quite fresh.

The main problem.for me with this is that it doesn't do anything for my hair 90% of the time. I'm not sure what I do so wrong: sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't :S It feels like mostly silicones, with a little bit og nourishing ingredients. I have nothing against silicones, as long as a product also repairs. When this works, my hair is light and moisturized, when it doesn't, it's static, but oily... I don't like unreliable products, so I won't buy this again

Otherwise, this is supposed to be applied to danp hair; not on wet, and certainly not on dry

To Read all 432 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/15/2015 11:34:00 AM

Made my hair greasy

on 5/9/2015 11:51:00 PM

It's rare that I love a product so much that I run out and repurchase it, but that's exactly what I did when I used up my first bottle of this serum. My hair is fine, (but I have a lot of it), slightly wavy, and tends to get a bit dry and frizzy. This was perfect for my hair to tame those frizzy fly-aways. I would use a a couple of drops, rub my palms together, and lightly run them over the surface of my hair. Perfection! I guess this product is really a YMMV, but for me, I love it. I'll continue to repurchase until something better comes along.

on 5/9/2015 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

After reading positive reviews on this product I figured I should try it out. Previously I was using a serum from albane and that did wonders to my hair. After finishing that bottle I figured I should try John Frieda and it did absolutely nothing for my curly, dry hair. It made it unmanageable. So I'm highly disappointed that a serum a fraction of the price could do the job. Would definitely not recommend the product.

on 2/12/2015 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff. It makes my hair shiny, bouncy, and tames frizz. I don't believe you supposed to use this on dry hair (I would never). I use this on wet hair only. I have rebought this so many times.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have dry, alittle frizzy hair. This does not work for me. Did not like the texture. Its pretty disappointing because i've used cheaper drugstore hair serum that are great.

on 12/30/2014 2:17:00 PM

I have a lot a fly aways and typically wear my hair in a pony tail. This product, if mixed properly, is great with keeping my hair un-frizzed. It's lightweight and doesn't wear my hair down. It's also non-sticky. A little bit goes a long way. I also find that it doesn't work very well on dry hair, so you will need to wet the areas where you want to apply the product and you'll be good to go.

on 12/26/2014 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This does nothing for my hair. I have tried using it in different amounts with the only change being greasy hair when I have used too much. It doesn't make my hair look any glossier or healthier and I don't find ithat it tames my stray frizz stands at all and if anything, they slightly increase when I use this.

I can't see myself ever finishing it let alone repurchasing it :/
At least I didn't waste too much on it.

on 11/12/2014 10:14:00 AM

I do love this, I have the maximum strength one but I couldn't find it on this so I am posting my review here. I have very thick hair that tends to frizz so I bought this after trying many different serums with no luck, thankfully it does work, your supposed to use 1 or 2 pumps but I usually use 4 or 5 to get my hair silky, just don't put it on the roots.