John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum

3.1

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am surprised by some of the negative reviews.

I have been using this product on and off for 10+ years. I always think I can switch to a different hair oil, but they just don't cut it. I always end up coming back to JF Original Formula.

I have wavy, thick hair that is highlighted, and I love to add a little shine and moisture back into it with a hair oil. I would suggest if you have coarse, or very curly hair to get the more intense oil that is available.

When blowdrying, I add 3 pumps to my palms, and distrubute evenly through my hair. I wait until my hair is 90% dry before drying with the blowdryer.

When air-drying and wearing my hair natural, I will add 3 pumps and let it air dry. I then add a curl enhancing spray and will finish with a difuser.

I notice an incredible difference when I do, and don't use this product. It adds the most lustrous shine I have ever seen. Tampes fly aways and just gives my hair a luminous glow! Also makes it feel very healthy!

I will always continue to purchase this product, my tried and true. Love it!

on 10/24/2016 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I don't use this on dry hair, it can be a little too oily for that. But I use it on my damp hair after I've taken a shower and it reduces so much frizz once it's dried! My hair feels so soft and smooth, and I have recently bleached it so it's quite dry feeling. Love love love it!

on 9/5/2016 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Only wouldn't repurchase because I think there are more exciting products out there, but I liked this product and it did a great job.
Doesn't leave hair feeling greasy, moisturizes it well and makes it shiny. Nothing to complain!

Pro:
- moisturizing
- makes hair shiny and less frizzy
- nice smell

Con:
- doesn't go a very long way

on 5/23/2016 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I like that it can be used on wet hair as most oils and heat protectants can only be used on dried hair. It has a nice saloon smell and the serum is not oily. But it doesn't seem to help frizz.

on 3/26/2016 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smells OK, but nothing special - quite fresh.

The main problem.for me with this is that it doesn't do anything for my hair 90% of the time. I'm not sure what I do so wrong: sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't :S It feels like mostly silicones, with a little bit og nourishing ingredients. I have nothing against silicones, as long as a product also repairs. When this works, my hair is light and moisturized, when it doesn't, it's static, but oily... I don't like unreliable products, so I won't buy this again

Otherwise, this is supposed to be applied to danp hair; not on wet, and certainly not on dry

on 7/15/2015 11:34:00 AM

Made my hair greasy

on 5/9/2015 11:51:00 PM

It's rare that I love a product so much that I run out and repurchase it, but that's exactly what I did when I used up my first bottle of this serum. My hair is fine, (but I have a lot of it), slightly wavy, and tends to get a bit dry and frizzy. This was perfect for my hair to tame those frizzy fly-aways. I would use a a couple of drops, rub my palms together, and lightly run them over the surface of my hair. Perfection! I guess this product is really a YMMV, but for me, I love it. I'll continue to repurchase until something better comes along.

on 5/9/2015 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

After reading positive reviews on this product I figured I should try it out. Previously I was using a serum from albane and that did wonders to my hair. After finishing that bottle I figured I should try John Frieda and it did absolutely nothing for my curly, dry hair. It made it unmanageable. So I'm highly disappointed that a serum a fraction of the price could do the job. Would definitely not recommend the product.

on 2/12/2015 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff. It makes my hair shiny, bouncy, and tames frizz. I don't believe you supposed to use this on dry hair (I would never). I use this on wet hair only. I have rebought this so many times.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have dry, alittle frizzy hair. This does not work for me. Did not like the texture. Its pretty disappointing because i've used cheaper drugstore hair serum that are great.

Popular Styling Products