It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask

It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Keratin Amino Acids, Beta-Glucan, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, d-Limonene, BCC12-Base.

on 4/15/2016 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mask did nothing special for my hair at all. It did make it smoother, mostly because of the high silicone content. But the effects didn't last through a single shampoo. I used it after using Olaplex, which can be quite drying. My hair is color treated and highlighted and I also use heated styling tools regularly. Consequently, dryness is always an issue. I do like the It's a 10 leave in spray so I figured the mask had to be just as good. Boy was I wrong!! This mask didn't do much of anything for me. After using Olaplex and then applying this mask generously and using a heat cap for 45 minutes. I then rinsed for a full five minutes and then let my hair air dry overnight. In the morning, the ends were still rather crunchy. I was surprised because the leave in conditioner is quite good so I surely didn't expect the mask to be so mediocre. It's just an average product, nothing special. It doesn't work any better than drugstore masks and it certainly not worth the high price tag. As a matter of fact, this mask is going back to Ulta, where I can exchange it for something else that will hopefully work better. This mask was a complete disappointment and a total waste of $$. If you want a good mask try Shea Moisture Manuka Honey ($10) or Macadamia Professionals mask. Both of these are really good and will make your hair soft and smooth and make it look and feel healthier. They both work better than It's a 10. SM is quite a bargain too. I definitely don't recommend the It's a 10 mask. It certainly didn't work well for me at all. What a bummer!

on 3/22/2016 3:01:00 PM

I bought this for $35 because I love the It's a 10 leave in conditioner and thought that this would give me good results. This did nothing that a normal conditioner wouldn't do and is most definitely not worth $35!!!!! Don't waste your money as there are drug-store brand masks that give better results than this one.

To Read all 129 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/30/2015 1:30:00 PM

I have been using it for about 1 month and I can tell with confidence that it is the best product I've ever used on my hair.
I have fine hair that lacks volume and tends to look flat. My ends are color-treated, which makes them dry and damaged.
This mask really does miracle, leaving my hair smooth and easy to brush, shiny, soft and healthy, without making it heavy. It is lightweight and adds natural volume to my hair. It doesn't make my hair greasy or dull even after couple days. Both my natural hair and my color-treated ends are happy :)
It has very pleasant and gentle smell, too.
I use every time i wash my hair, 3 times a week in average. Usually I leave it on my hair for about 3 min then rinse, and once a week I am leaving it for like 10 min for deep conditioning. For my type of hair I use very little amount of the product, so I believe it will last for a while.
It is an expensive mask, bought it for $22 with discount, regular price was around $28.
But I feel it is totally worth its money.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this at full price years ago, expecting miracles since it was a $40+ hair mask. The ingredients didn't stand out as anything wonderful, but the hype behind It's A 10 drew me in. I was so disappointed with this product. Once again I am reminded that high end conditioners are not any better than the drugstore priced range.

My hair was really brittle back in 2011 due to all the changes going on in my life on top of frying the living hell out of my hair with a boxed dye (never again). This conditioner did not restore my hair in any way. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask actually offered way more slip and conditioning than this did, at 1/5 the price.

I will never repurchase. I bought the leave in version for several years and that doesn't impress me either now. It's A 10 is WAY over-hyped.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE THIS............I have tried everything for my highlighted, dry, damaged hair......I use this as a mask, per instructions, but after rinsing I put a little of this on my ends and run my fingers through with the mask on.........just calms everything down. I am going to try the leave-in and compare.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My hair is extremely dry and hard to moisturize (virgin, low porosity as it turns out), and this mask was not conditioning enough for me. It feels like a nice enough hair treatment though. I tried all kinds of hair treatments, my current favorites are the L'Oréal EverCrème Deep Nourishing Mask and the simple (and super cheap!) Dove Damage Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner, give them a try if this one doesn't work! <3

on 10/22/2014 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've only been using this product for about two weeks, but I am head over heels. I've used It's a 10's beloved leave-in treatment for a while to mediocre results, but this stuff really delivers. I leave it in after I shampoo for however long it takes me to take care of my other shower tasks and rinse it out. I follow with the leave-in treatment before blow drying, and the next morning (I prefer showering at night), my hair looks fantastic. It is SO much shinier, healthier, and more manageable than it was before this product. My frizz is tamed but my hair is not at all flat or weighed down. This mask is definitely worth the investment; the tub is pretty large and a small amount goes a long way, so even if I use it every time I wash my hair (which is every other day), I expect it to last a while. Love this stuff!

on 8/2/2014 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I saw this at Walmart and this was the last one on the shelf. Previously I had tried the leave-in conditioner and enjoyed that. Since this was the last one I decided to buy this and I'm so glad I did because I love it so much! This makes my hair smooth and soft and adds some shine to my hair that can look a bit dull some times. I use this about once a week and I just love the way my hair looks after I've used this. I will definitely buy this again. The only con is that it is a bit expensive but I don't need to use a lot.

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

This is the 3rd product I've tried from the It's a 10 line. I never say a product is perfect, except for now. I swear by this stuff! My hair is damaged from the last time it was bleached and I've never had a product like this that works so well. I leave this in for 10 minutes then rinse it out with cold water. This stuff doesn't weigh my hair down and smells great. I bought it on sale for $16 at target and it's well worth the price.

A week ago today, I decided to get a full foil (blonde hi-lights.) My hair was originally dark brunette so it took a lot to lift the color. The stylist left the bleach on too long to achieve the blonde and FRIED my hair. The color looked like crap and I ended up having to dye my hair back dark brunette with a semi-permanent dye 2 days later. My hair was damaged to the max! I lost a lot of hair and my hair felt like rubber when it was wet. A week later, my hair is still pretty dry and icky, but I have seen HUGE improvement and it's all because of this mask (and the It's a 10 moisture sulfate free shampoo.) This mask has helped revive my hair and helped minimize the breakage. I am so glad I chose this mask to help repair my hair back to health. I got immediate results and couldn't be happier!! :) Love this product!!!!

Popular Hair Treatments