It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask

It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Keratin Amino Acids, Beta-Glucan, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, d-Limonene, BCC12-Base.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Bought this because I saw it while looking for a hair mask at target. It smells very nice. I have very damaged hair but it was noticeably softer and smoother after 1 use. I was sad when I ran out. I just bought more. It's been my favorite hair mask I've tried

on 12/12/2016 3:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This mask makes my hair feel soft quite fast. However, I noticed when reading the ingredients list that the third and fourth ingredients are silicones (dimethicone and cyclomethicone). This is majorly disappointing. Silicones are used in hair products to deceive consumers into believing their hair is becoming softer and healthier. In reality, all silicone does is coat your hair, creating a smooth and soft outer layer, but this feeling is only temporary and disappears when the silicone is washed out. Silicone in fact does nothing at all to improve or moisturize your hair. Since this mask provides no long term benefits or restitution to my damaged hair, I'll just finish the bottle but I will not bother repurchasing.

on 3/22/2016 3:01:00 PM

I bought this for $35 because I love the It's a 10 leave in conditioner and thought that this would give me good results. This did nothing that a normal conditioner wouldn't do and is most definitely not worth $35!!!!! Don't waste your money as there are drug-store brand masks that give better results than this one.

on 8/3/2016 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have used this product once, and I already can't live without it. WOW. My hair is amazing, feels amazing, looks amazing- I'm head over heels obsessed.

on 4/15/2016 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mask did nothing special for my hair at all. It did make it smoother, mostly because of the high silicone content. But the effects didn't last through a single shampoo. I used it after using Olaplex, which can be quite drying. My hair is color treated and highlighted and I also use heated styling tools regularly. Consequently, dryness is always an issue. I do like the It's a 10 leave in spray so I figured the mask had to be just as good. Boy was I wrong!! This mask didn't do much of anything for me. After using Olaplex and then applying this mask generously and using a heat cap for 45 minutes. I then rinsed for a full five minutes and then let my hair air dry overnight. In the morning, the ends were still rather crunchy. I was surprised because the leave in conditioner is quite good so I surely didn't expect the mask to be so mediocre. It's just an average product, nothing special. It doesn't work any better than drugstore masks and it certainly not worth the high price tag. As a matter of fact, this mask is going back to Ulta, where I can exchange it for something else that will hopefully work better. This mask was a complete disappointment and a total waste of $$. If you want a good mask try Shea Moisture Manuka Honey ($10) or Macadamia Professionals mask. Both of these are really good and will make your hair soft and smooth and make it look and feel healthier. They both work better than It's a 10. SM is quite a bargain too. I definitely don't recommend the It's a 10 mask. It certainly didn't work well for me at all. What a bummer!

on 11/30/2015 1:30:00 PM

I have been using it for about 1 month and I can tell with confidence that it is the best product I've ever used on my hair.
I have fine hair that lacks volume and tends to look flat. My ends are color-treated, which makes them dry and damaged.
This mask really does miracle, leaving my hair smooth and easy to brush, shiny, soft and healthy, without making it heavy. It is lightweight and adds natural volume to my hair. It doesn't make my hair greasy or dull even after couple days. Both my natural hair and my color-treated ends are happy :)
It has very pleasant and gentle smell, too.
I use every time i wash my hair, 3 times a week in average. Usually I leave it on my hair for about 3 min then rinse, and once a week I am leaving it for like 10 min for deep conditioning. For my type of hair I use very little amount of the product, so I believe it will last for a while.
It is an expensive mask, bought it for $22 with discount, regular price was around $28.
But I feel it is totally worth its money.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE THIS............I have tried everything for my highlighted, dry, damaged hair......I use this as a mask, per instructions, but after rinsing I put a little of this on my ends and run my fingers through with the mask on.........just calms everything down. I am going to try the leave-in and compare.

on 10/22/2014 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've only been using this product for about two weeks, but I am head over heels. I've used It's a 10's beloved leave-in treatment for a while to mediocre results, but this stuff really delivers. I leave it in after I shampoo for however long it takes me to take care of my other shower tasks and rinse it out. I follow with the leave-in treatment before blow drying, and the next morning (I prefer showering at night), my hair looks fantastic. It is SO much shinier, healthier, and more manageable than it was before this product. My frizz is tamed but my hair is not at all flat or weighed down. This mask is definitely worth the investment; the tub is pretty large and a small amount goes a long way, so even if I use it every time I wash my hair (which is every other day), I expect it to last a while. Love this stuff!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this at full price years ago, expecting miracles since it was a $40+ hair mask. The ingredients didn't stand out as anything wonderful, but the hype behind It's A 10 drew me in. I was so disappointed with this product. Once again I am reminded that high end conditioners are not any better than the drugstore priced range.

My hair was really brittle back in 2011 due to all the changes going on in my life on top of frying the living hell out of my hair with a boxed dye (never again). This conditioner did not restore my hair in any way. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask actually offered way more slip and conditioning than this did, at 1/5 the price.

I will never repurchase. I bought the leave in version for several years and that doesn't impress me either now. It's A 10 is WAY over-hyped.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My hair is extremely dry and hard to moisturize (virgin, low porosity as it turns out), and this mask was not conditioning enough for me. It feels like a nice enough hair treatment though. I tried all kinds of hair treatments, my current favorites are the L'Oral EverCrme Deep Nourishing Mask and the simple (and super cheap!) Dove Damage Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner, give them a try if this one doesn't work! <3