Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Rockstar

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Rockstar
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD Rockstar

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Paraffin, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate

on 1/20/2019 3:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love the color of this eyeliner; it's a perfect dark-ish plum. It glides on so smoothly and is so easy to apply. It also doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.
However, it smudges way too quickly for me and doesn't last long. I won't be buying again.

Update: I decided to keep trying this liner because I love the color so much and it's so creamy and smooth when I apply it. If I use primer and set the primer with shadow, and then apply the liner, and then go over it with a similar shadow on an eyeliner brush, it lasts most of the day. I will repurchase.

on 7/1/2017 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is my go-to eyeliner. I've been using it for years, and always have an extra on hand. I love how smoothly it applies, and it lasts all day on my lids. I have to use makeup remover to get it off at bedtime. Best thing about it is the gorgeous, eggplant colour - it really makes my blue/green eyes pop! I use it with my Urban Decay Basics 2 palette for my everyday, work look. It is a bit pricey compared to drugstore liners (I purchase mine at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada) but, in this case, you get what you pay for. Will definitely be repurchasing this as long as they make it.

I got this in a travel size, and I loved it so much that I've already almost used it up. This color is unique and looks great with every eye color. I have blue eyes and this really makes them pop. I wasn't sure I was going to like the eggplant color but it isn't garish at all an looks quite nice.

This stuff is really easy to apply. It goes on so smooth, like butter. The only problem I have (and the reason why I took off a lippy) is that it isn't totally smudge-proof. When I apply it to my lower waterline, it's already moving around and giving my raccoon eyes within an hour or two. It makes me a little sad...I was hoping this would be the one. On my eyelid it lasts forever though, so no compliant there.

This stuff is still awesome and beautifully pigmented, and I'll likely be repurchasing this color in the future.

I love this color. A nice deep eggplant. But I have oily lids and this stuff smudges every where!! I am surprised at the super high ratings. It is also very soft so it is easy to make a mistake and it isn't the easiest to fix

on 9/11/2013 7:14:00 PM

I bought it this week and boy Im inlove. Never thought purple could suit my eye color which is a bright greenish blue. I dont put it in the waterline cause i tend to have watery and sensitive eyes, but on the lower lush line. It smudges like butter and stays on for a decent amount of hours.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great eyeliner, loved using it with rockstar shadow. This came in my b.o.s. 3, or a kit purchased with 2 mini liners, I think. Wish it would have been full sized!

on 9/18/2012 12:41:00 AM

I have purchased this twice and I have concluded that Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencils do not work for me. I really love Rockstar's deep amethyst hue and its creamy texture, but I guess my eyelids are too oily. Even after using Urban Decay Potion Primer and the matching Rockstar eyeshadow to set it, the pigment fades and sometimes creases. I honestly believe my oily eyelids ruin this wonderful eyeliner for me. This is really unfortunate because I have never found an eyeliner which glides on as effortlessly when applied. Maybe I will try this again in the winter because my skin will probably be significantly drier. Overall, this is a really nice eyeliner, but I would not recommend it for people with very oily eyelids.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Having blue-green eyes and liking to play up the green, I own a lot of purple and purplish eye liners, shadows, and mascaras. This is one of my very favourite liners -- my husband always compliments me when I wear it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this eyeliner. The color looks amazing against my blue eyes without making me look "raccoonish". What I really love though is that this eyeliner has TRUE staying power on my lower lash line. The only reason I took one mark off is for the fact that I find this liner pencil hard to sharpen, even with the best of sharpeners. However, the beauty of the color and the staying power far exceeds the difficulty of sharpening. Will most assuredly be purchasing again.

on 11/2/2011 1:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

The colour is stunning, a dark purple that make your eyes pop and look more defined without being to dark. Great formula that glides on effortlessly, everyone can make a straight line with this eyepencil! Staying power is good on the lash line, but fades on the waterline. I use Mac's gel liner on the waterline anyway, so I don't mind.