Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Rockstar

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Rockstar
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD Rockstar

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Paraffin, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate

on 3/15/2017 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My HG eye pencil and best I've found for hazel eyes

on 10/2/2012 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this color and it's really striking against my hazel eyes. It's such an intense dark purple that's deep enough to read as dark brown or black from a distance. It has a nice sheen too. Very creamy and soft but I didn't have any issues with it smearing or transferring to my upper lid. Sometimes I wish the UD liners were a little less soft so I could get the precision of a firm pencil liner, or a super thin line. These tend to go on thicker than I'd like but with such a great color range I don't mind so much. I do notice some fallout with this liner though, just some tiny dust under my eyes throughout the day that I have to constantly check and wipe off. It doesn't happen with most of my UD liners and it's my only complaint about this particular liner. Even so, it's an amazing color and I'd repurchase.

on 11/27/2011 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

The color really makes my hazel/light brown eyes pop and it has such great staying power, esp if you use it with UDPP. I wear this pencil (or the same one in Bourbon) every day and recommend these eyeliners to all my friends. The best!

on 6/8/2011 1:12:00 AM

Love this color, smoothness and staying power! Brings out my blue eyes and looks great on my light skin. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

UD 24/7 eye liner pencils are the ULTIMATE HG eye liners in the world! I just disconvered them and I can't believe I was sheltered from these all these years. Am so upset about this. I bought quite a few Rockstar, Bourbon, Mildew, Flipside, and Deviant. They are all of high quality and no smudging at all. I do use their eye primer before and it stays put all day. It goes on super smoothly without any tugging at all due to its creamy texture and the colour payoff is fantastic! Will repurchase these forever!

Rockstar = dark purple that I pair with any purple or brown/nude e/s.
Bourbon = golden medium brown that I pair mostly with brown/nude e/s.
Mildew = mossy green that I pair with mostly green or brown/nude e/s.
Flipside = turquoise greenish/blue that I pair with mostly blue or brown/nude e/s.
Deviant = cobalt blue that i pair with purple or brown/nude e/s if I want to add a pop of colour.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i love this liner, it is the perfect shade! i have green eyes and it just makes them pop! i have gone through this liner quicker than any other because i wear it almost everyday! love love love, staying power is good, but not on the waterline unless you pat shadow on top to seal it...

on 3/25/2011 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Rockstar is a beautiful black/eggplant shade..just beautiful. I can't wear plain black on my fair skin but this is soft and really brings out my blue eyes. These liners are smooth and creamy and loonngg lasting..barely smudges. This is my 2nd liner and these are expensive but truely worth it. I love these.

on 6/29/2010 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have dark brown eyes and when i get tired of black eyeliner i put this one on. Its a medium plum (almost dark) with very tiny silver glitter in it! i love the color and staying power but im not sure about the application of UD eyeliners.They are just too creamy for me. It always gives me thick line and i cant tight line with these. Considering this, i love this plum shade and i didnt find find anythign better elsewhere. I have Revlon Colorstay in 'plum' too but the color doesnt give that oomph this one gives. It looks even more gorgeous on my sister with light brown eyes!

on 6/28/2010 10:51:00 PM

This is absolutely HG for me. I have brown eyes and this complements them really well. If you have brown eyes you need this. It goes really well with taupe, gray, purple, and silvery looks. I use this several times a week and I will die if UD ever discontinues this.

on 2/3/2010 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

GREAT eyeliner. This is a beautiful eggplant color with none of the usual sparkles that I associate with UD eyeliners. I love the way it works with my Dior Coquette eye shadow palette. It sets it off perfectly, and it makes my brown eyes pop.

It flows onto your lids like no other. No tugging or pulling. Can be smudged out for a smoky look or left defined, but if you plan to smudge, move quickly as it sets fast! The 24/7 liner dries to a waterproof finish, so it really hangs in there all day, even under hot and humid conditions. It also works quite well for the waterline.

My only complaint is that it is not automatic. I prefer eyeliners that I don't have to sharpen, as I feel I lose a lot of product in the sharpener.

Overall, though, this is high-quality stuff, and well worth the price. Highly recommend.