Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/07/2011

I wear this eyeliner every single day! I put it on before work and it lasts all day..I never have to re apply!!! Glids on so smooth and amazing and really lasts. I would wear another eyeliner (maybe another color cuz I have tons of the colors). Love love love!!!! Everyone who is into makeup and loves eye makeup needs to own this eyeliner. You will fall in love too!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

Feb/05/2011

I have large brown eyes, and hoped this would work for me. It is almost too creamy - after EVERY application, I had to sharpen this and it made my eyes water, not a good sign. It also did not stay on throughout the day, more like a few hours and it faded quick. The shade showed up too dark to discern that it was a purple shade, and it didnt make my eyes pop. There are a few drugstore eyeliners …Read more

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jan/28/2011

WOW this eyeliner is super creamy!! I love the colour, I guess it would be flattering on many complexions and eye colours. Great staying power, high pigmentation. Doesn't crease nor transfer to my upper lid. I'm really very happy with it and will buy more shades.

About reviewer (131 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jan/25/2011

I LOVE these eyeliners. They are the creamiest pencil liner I have ever used. They just glide on very smoothly. The eyeliner stays put and doesn't smudge or slide. Very well worth the price. AWESOME!

About reviewer (134 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jan/22/2011

I really like this plum eyeliner. it's a great alternative to boring black and it goes well with every shade of purple. the formula is just like most of the other 24/7s, creamy, pigmented, and stays on until you wash it off. buy it

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jan/07/2011

I lied.

I said in an earlier review that I wouldn't shell out the money for one of these liners because Revlon Colorstay eyeliners are just as good for half the price.

I lied twice really.

I did shell out the bucks. And Colorstay is not just as good. The Colorstay eyeliner is an excellent product, so I stand by that review …

11 of 11 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Dec/17/2010

I got this in set of eyeliners about three months ago. Never really payed attention to it until I misplaced Bourbon a few weeks ago. I was in a hurry and I used this. I LOVE this color. A nice change from brown. I just bought 1999 and I can't wait to see how that one turns out! I really like how smooth their eyeliners come on. and there have been a few times after a long night where …Read more

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

Dec/16/2010

Love this color, and the liner is awesome quality, stays on all day! Can't wait to add more colors to my collection!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2.0
fromjann8

Oct/31/2010

Great color for green or hazel eyes, but it smears, fades in several hours and needs constantly sharpened. Not enough "bang for the buck". Wears like a much cheaper product.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/20/2010

Very dark eggplant. Not as smudgy-wonderful to me as some of the other colors, but I'd buy again. It's not sparkly, so if that is a concern for you, no probs there.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age44-55