4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I like this pencil, goes on nicely you don't have to tug and is creamy. I also wear Demolition (which is a dark brown)and find both colours similar when on. The 24/7 liners don't bother my eyes, I line where the lashes would be (I don't have eyelashes --alopecia) and haven't had any irritation. The only dislike is that if I don't use a primer this liner moves around smudges and gives me raccoon eyes even though I only line the top ( but maybe this is due to no eyelashes ,I don't know), used with the UD primer it's terrific and stays put.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

HairOther, Other, Other

6 years ago

This is my favorite color of all of the Urban Decay 24/7 liners that I have. I find the dark eggplant to be very subtle and versatile and looks great with my dark hair and dark eyes. This is my go-to everyday liner. Pros: It applies much more easily than the drug store brands that I've used in the past. Very little pressure is needed to apply which makes it easier to blend it into my lashes. I only apply on my upper lash line and have no issues with smudging or fading. Cons: I wish this came in a click-up pen to eliminate the need for constant sharpening and product waste. Also, very pricey, but that wont stop me from continuing to buy it!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

from

7 years ago

I bought it this week and boy Im inlove. Never thought purple could suit my eye color which is a bright greenish blue. I dont put it in the waterline cause i tend to have watery and sensitive eyes, but on the lower lush line. It smudges like butter and stays on for a decent amount of hours.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I really like the color of this eyeliner, its a really dark, eggplant color with a hint of shimmer. When applied, you don't really know its a purple eyeliner because it looks more of a dark brown on. I'm able to use this colored eyeliner to make my hazel eyes pop, without making it obvious that i'm using a colored eyeliner lol. Now, what i'm not so happy with is that this eyeliner is really soft and if it is not applied when it is freshly sharpened it will go on kind of sloppy and will smudge. So if you buy this eyeliner, keep it sharpened and make sure you don't apply it with a heavy hand, because the color payoff is amazing and glides on really easily without having to press down to much. For $19 this is a little pricy, but will last me a while and Urban Decay is cruelty free :) I will buy this again.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

7 years ago

A great eyeliner. It has everything. It stays. It's vibrant. This particular eyeliner makes a brown eye pop. The only downside is the price and the fact that I don't think it's for sensitive eyes. Sometimes it irritates. I've been trying to go eco-friendly with all my products, but the color payoff and range with these eyeliners just can't be beat. I keep coming back. VERDICT: Brings out brown eyes. A definite repurchase. I alternate between this (dark purple) and Demolition (dark brown) on the top line with Bourbon (light brown) on the lower always. If I'm going for a more natural look, I go for Demolition first. Night out? Rockstar.

About reviewer (127 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

Great eyeliner, loved using it with rockstar shadow. This came in my b.o.s. 3, or a kit purchased with 2 mini liners, I think. Wish it would have been full sized!

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I am a big fan of using eyeliners other than basic black as my day-to day liner, and I've gone through a few (clinique egyptian and ud's stash among them). I'm quite pale and find black to be overly harsh on my skin tone. After egyptian got discontinued, I gave this one a shot, and I have to say I'm a fan. First off, my makeup is typically very conservative. Don't avoid this shade simply because it's purple. It does not show up this way when you put it on. I'd liken it more to a deep brown. The purple tones add a quality of depth to make this one just gorgeous. The staying power is great, and the texture is really nice and creamy, so I find it kind of "blurs", ever so slightly, around where you've applied it with the perfect amount of imprecision to look subtly sexy, and not sloppy. I would happily repurchase.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I really like this deep purple color, it makes a nice pop of color (but still professional) with my brown eyes. It stays on well, no transfer to my upper lids, which is nice. All UD is pretty expensive, but worth imvho.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

7 years ago

Im obsessed with this kind of colours!! I never worn anything on my waterline before so when I first time put it on I was asking my boyfriend every half hour if its still there... Well, whne I came back home 6 hours later it still was!! I have very sensitive eyes and I wear contact lenses but it didnt irritate me. It goes on smoothly, nicely pigmented, beautiful, amazing colour... I really like it. I still didnt master removing it gently but hopefully I will one day :P

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

EyesGray

3.0

7 years ago

I have mixed feelings for this eyeliner. I received a set from Sephora and Rockstar is the colour I use the most because it best brings out my brown eyes and doesn't have sparkle/glitter. I wanted something that went on really smooth and was easy to layer with other colours but this seems to almost melt on contact. I have noticed when using lighter colours of the same product it actually paints my eyelashes if I'm not careful. I have sensitive eyelids and this does not seem to bother them at all. And the pigmentation is very high. I don't think I'll buy again but will try to use this one until it's gone.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive