4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

Beautiful color, long lasting and glides on smoothly. -1 point for the price.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesOther

10 years ago

This is absolutely HG for me. I have brown eyes and this complements them really well. If you have brown eyes you need this. It goes really well with taupe, gray, purple, and silvery looks. I use this several times a week and I will die if UD ever discontinues this.

About reviewer (164 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

10 years ago

I love this color and the creamy texture of this eye liner. It is definitely waterproof and looks great on the lower lash line for my fellow brown-eyed girls! :]

About reviewer (64 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

10 years ago

i love this colour! i'm not much a black liner person eventhough i'm asian with small eyes who need to be more bold n center. but black liner somehow make me too bold n weird. so i always go for substitute deep colour like brown or charcoal. but since i met this stuff i totally forgot any other colour exist :-) stay long enough on my oily lid n didn't smudge even without udpp. thank god!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

2.0

10 years ago

I actually just returned this product today after many rounds of trying to get this to work for me. Even though it claims it will stay on with no smudging, my eyelids decided to break up that party. On bare eyelids, the 24/7 liners simply can't hold their own against the oil that appears on my lids. I tried wearing this with UDPP, thinking they would work well together...Well, I was wrong again. While it doesn't completely disappear like on my bare lids, there is definite smudging throughout the day. This is definitely something I would not wear if I needed to have a clean eye look for an entire day, and would definitely not wear on its own.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

If you want dark - but not black you can't really go wrong with this eyeliner pencil. The purple/plum colour just intensifies any eyecolour and tho I dont want to assume I would say that this colour would honestly suit anyone. Once on it does not move no matter how sweaty or oily your lids get although If you're really parnoid about it then UDPP underneath means it really won't move! You can also smudge it if you work fast. The only down side would be the price but then again it would take you ages to get through this, even if you used it everyday I would estimate that it would still take at least 3 months to get through. In short if you want something different from black buy it!

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Other

2.0

10 years ago

I can't see what the hype is about - I brought this during the beauty.com sale and its been smudging on me ever since. Maybe because I use it for tightlining but by mid day, its migrated down to my waterline. While the effect is actually quite pretty, its unintended. The colour is great, but the longevity is not. Wet n Wild has a similar product, 1/3 the price and much more durable. Will not repurchase

About reviewer (137 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

10 years ago

Rockstar is a beautiful eggplant color that looks great with my brown eyes but I'm sure it would go great with any eye color! It stays great on my waterline! Its my new black..it goes on smooth and and the staying power is amazing so worth the 16 dollars!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

I love it. This is the first eye pencil I've bought in years. It goes on so smoothly and smudges really easily. The eggplant color makes my dark blue eyes even bluer. The consistancy is so smooth I want to get more colors.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I bought two of these during the recent Urban Decay Friends and Family Sale. Rockstar is a dark eggplant liner that looks georgeous on brown eyes. Like all Urban Decay liners, it glides on the eye. This is a color I plan to keep in my makeup collection at all times.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age36-43