Ed Hardy Perfume - Love Kills Slowly Women's EDT

Ed Hardy Perfume - Love Kills Slowly Women's EDT

on 5/6/2016 3:36:00 PM

This was my date night or clubbing perfume of my early 20's. This is a ridiculous sweet fruity floral-- almost all fruit and no floral. It's a little strawberries, a little hairspray (like aussie hairspray), something sharp (pineapples, apples, fruit salad?).

I repurchased a small purse size spray of it for nostalgia's sake. I don't know how I wore this.

Basically guys loved this on me. It's fruity, it's bright and flirty. It's completely immature and aloof. Random guys were always telling me I smelled *so good*. But this scent was as superficial as the guys it drew in. I wore dior pure poison for my boyfriend (if I had one)... and VS Amber romance to work.

I wore this around DH for science a few months back, and not one remark. I guess I either outgrew this one-- or its appeal was a passing phase like all things Ed hardy.

on 5/6/2016 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this perfume online without smelling it first and only goes with the reviews I've read online. At first spray it smells pleasant and floraly sweet but later on when It settles on my skin it has a dry down that is almost artificial sweet scent on me and it makes me a little bit nauseous. This perfume do last a long time I sprayed a couple on neck and one in the wrist before work and after 8 hrs of sweating work I can still smell a faint smell it would've been good if it works with my body chemistry but it didn't which sucks I guess I'm going to give this one a no go. Bought a full 100ml bottle and would probably give it to my sister. The packaging is alright. And so is the price.

To Read all 144 Reviews, Login or Join

I like this perfume a lot. There is something in it though that seems a little heavy but gets a lot better with the dry down. I get a ton of compliments when I wear this perfume. Men really like it, too. I think they like it better than I do! It is a nice perfume (not my favorite), but I honestly like it better because of the compliments I receive when I wear this. I have a collection of perfume and this one definitely gets people saying that I smell good although I like some of my other perfumes better. Go figure!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I know this kind of falls into the same vein of overly fruity/sweet/citrus-type of perfumes that have been coming out in recent years, but I do like this one! I think mainly this is a Summer scent, but I think you could wear this year-round.

My only complaint is this wears off somewhat quickly, which is a bummer, because it is not a cheap fragrance. Dry-down scent is the same for me as when first applied, so that is good.. I will say/suggest not to overdo it with this, because I could see this causing a headache for some people that you may be around (spoken by someone sensitive to many scents!). One spray is plenty, two sprays is more than enough IMHO. Remember, usually others can always smell your scent much more than you can smell it. So I would say go lightly when applying this.

I do not think I would wear or recommend this for work, although depending where you work I guess it might be okay. But to me, I like wearing this when I want to feel a little edgy and wear something 'fun'! I personally would not wear this to work, but more like shopping with girlfriends, things like that!! I also took this on vacation recently and enjoyed it while on vacation.

That all said, would I re-purchase...? I marked yes, even though I likely won't...Reason? I like this, but once it is done, it is done. Too many other fragrances out there that I enjoy and are actually kind of similar. That said, in hindsight, I do not regret purchasing this at all, as I quite enjoy it. So, kind of, it is more a fragrance that I do NOT regret purchasing (I have given away some perfumes recently, thinking, what was I thinking when I bough them..?? ;-) ), so I am glad I DID purchase this. Clear as mud..? Anyhoo, yes, I suppose I certainly would not be opposed to re-purchasing; HOWEVER; I just have so many other fragrances besides this one, and even a few more I would like to try. So this is by no means on my 'must re-purchase' list, nor is it an everyday or go-to scent for me.

While there are a ton of similar scents out there (or so it seems), something about this one stands out to me. PLUS the bottle/package is just so dang CUTE!! I am not usually one to fall for bottles or packaging, although as of late, I seem to be!! ;-)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Had this bought for me a few years ago and have gone through a few bottles since I wear it nearly every day. Love the smell, like strawberries to me. A lot of perfumes smell the same to me but this one is different and a lot of people have complimented it.

on 3/11/2014 12:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Bright, sparkling, and fruity is how I would sum this up. Youthful, yet anyone could pull it off. I used to have a knock off of this, so when someone gave me the real version, I was thrilled. It's strong and long lasting. I wore it in a sub shop tonight, and the guys working there told me I smell great. Then again, they were probably smelling that, mixed with the other things I've tested lingering on my winter scarf. However, the one downside is that after I wear it for a while, I sometimes get bored/sick of it and try to scrub it off, so it won't be a re-buy for me. If I truly liked it, this wouldn't happen, but as for now I'll use it for around town.

on 11/23/2013 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this for Christmas quite a few years ago and I was on my last few sprays when I spotted this at Marshall's in a box set with a shower gel, a body lotion, a mini perfume, and a 1.7 oz perfume for $29.99. I was excited because this was around $75 (for the perfume alone) at places like Ulta. This scent is really nice and fruity but floral, but not too much of either. I really can't explain it because I'm terrible at explaining perfumes. I love this and my boyfriend loves it too. The scent lingers for a long time.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a fruity sweet perfume and I really like it. It is affordable and the smell lasts all day.

I find this perfume smells a lot like Juicy Couture Couture! At first it does smell like mango giving me a some what tropical feel, then 30 minutes later i do smell the leather kicking in. I had to let this one go as well.

on 5/29/2013 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have no idea how to write a proper perfume review. I know nothing of notes or scent levels. All I know is men compliment this perfume like no other and the packaging is to die for.

Popular Fragrances