63%
package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I don't actually think this is quite worthy of a 4....more a 3.5 really, but it gets extra points for the gorgeous bottle! I don't find this to be very much like the original Miss Dior Cherie at all. It seems to be more closely related to Angel Le Lys and the like. I find the patchouli is a little too strong to me....like a lot of the Angel lines. It's certainly not as strong or overpowering as Angel, but still a little too overdone for my liking. Having said all that, I don't mind wearing it, although not too often, but wouldn't want to purchase it again....which is probably just as well, as it's pretty hard to find! I'm more than happy to stick with the original Miss Dior Cherie :-)

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesGreen

9 years ago

Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Printemps is very similar to the original EDP of Miss Dior Cherie. The first notes smell very similar, but it turns into a greener, fresher version of the original. Very good for daytime wear. Top notes are blood orange and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, neroli and rose; base notes are and patchouli.

About reviewer (425 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

10 years ago

One of my two favourite perfumes, so great! Great for summer, the summer days. This is not really a night-perfume. (For a summer perfume for evenings, see my review of the Escada Pacific Paradise). When you first spray this on (about two sprays is the correct amount, I find), then this smells floral, but a bit heavy. After just a bit of time, the scent starts evolving, turning into a very light, wonderful floral scent. This is not a heavy scent (I just used the word "heavy" before because I couldn't really think of anything else!). And the bottle! So pretty. Small, with a bow on top. The perfume's name is printed on in baby pink, in wonderful font. I even love the bottle's bottom, which has a very classic pattern carved in the glass. So overall, this is really what one needs in summer, wonderful, floral, changing, and in such a pretty bottle!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

11 years ago

Admittedly, I bought Miss Dior Cherie 'Eau de Printemps' because it was on clearance and smells almost identical to Miss Dior Cherie. It smells really nice and fruity, warm but not overpowering. I like it :)

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

Beautiful soft fruity and sweet but not overly done. This is a different twist on other Dior fragrances and a nice one. More contemoporary.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

EyesBrown

12 years ago

loving this new fragrance by Dior...I chose Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Printemps because it is just that-a lighter, springtime version of the original that doesn't seem quite so heavy in the summer heat. I don't own the original yet, but have been contemplating buying it since about March....discovering this version was great because the only thing holding me back from buying the original version was the feeling that it would be overwhelming in summer months. It isn't terribly different from the original, which I like (some spinoff fragrances differ too much from the original...) I might even need to buy a backup bottle of this version...so feminine and in my opinion, classy.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

12 years ago

I work part time (I am a student) in a deparment store cosmetics dept, so I get to try pretty much everything, and i have discovered that alot of fragrances have a very sharp, musky metallic-y dry down, that is just not nice. I find that this is the case with all of Dior's fragrances. This is a real shame becuase I like alot of them to begin with. With this new Springtime version of Miss Dior Cherie I find that the musky metallic scent is all over the fragrance - from the first smelling. I bought this becuase I simply ADORE the bottle and the super cute Miss Dior Cherie GWP I got with it - so I guess I cant say I am dissapointed with the scent, I knew what I smelled like beforehand. I do not think this Springtime version is any fresher or more youthful than the original Miss Dior Cherie, on the contrary, it almost seems older. I like the original, becuase at least it waits a couple of hours before becoming acrid.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

from

12 years ago

I really like this! Not a big fan of Dior's fragrances in general (with the exception of Addict, especially the Eau Fraiche version) I wasn't expecting to, but I tried it several times, couldn't stop thinking about it, and finally bought a bottle. I don't like the original Miss Dior Cherie at all - much too sweet and cloying for me. This one, however... it smells soft, feminine and very clean. Not sharp-clean like, well, Clean, but a soapy-sweet clean that's really appealing. I get faint vanilla notes as well. And this seems to work really well with my body chemistry - it lasts very well on me.

About reviewer (262 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other

HairRed

12 years ago

I really like this version. It is easier to wear for me than the original. The origional was too seet and cloying on me and this on is just perfect. I am glad I got it and would purchase again.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

1.0

12 years ago

Don't expect anything like the original. If you like very light pretty scents then this might be for you. And when I say light...I mean I was barely able to detect the fragrance. I have the original Miss Dior Cherie which is very sweet and pretty in my opinion and I will definitely be sticking with that one over the new version.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure