e.l.f. Defining/Angled Eye Brush

Defining/Angled Eye BrushDefining/Angled Eye Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/25/2018 6:36:00 PM

ELF has vastly improved on their brushes overall, especially their little $1's. (like this one) The bristles are now surprisingly soft and nice. I've never had any issues with the ferrule pulling away from the handle. I don't recall much or any shedding after washing. Honestly, I would recommend these $1 brushes just to have on hand because they're cheap and not bad quality especially if you're new to makeup or just need extra brushes.
This particular shape of brush isn't my favorite.. but I just don't care for the style of brush period... It's still good to have around and more than worth the price.

I stumbled upon a bunch of E.L.F products at the Dollar Tree recently. I live in Canada & the dollar tree here doesn't generally carry name brand makeup products, I have lucked out & gotten some Maybelline & NYC products, but they sell out fast. Anywho, I saw this brush & purchase two of them among some other E.L.F goodies. I figured at a $1.25 I couldn't go wrong- & I wasn't. This brush is really nice for the crease, but its especially perfect for applying eyeshadow ony lower lash line & inner corner highlight. I haven't been able to find the perfect brush for that area until I tried this. I also love using this in the crease when I want a little more sharper definition- it applies & blends very well. I have a mixture of MAC & Sigma brushes, and I think this is definitely a must have :)

Ive had this brush for a couple years and its washed once per week and has not shed! It blends eyeshadow like a dream (i use it in my crease) and honestly for 2$ you cant go wrong.

on 12/19/2015 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love e.l.f makeup brushes! This works very well for gel eyeliner.

I'm not crazy about this one. It seems to spread the shadow too much.

on 11/11/2015 12:54:00 PM

I love this makeup brush from E.L.F . It works great to create a crease for a smoky eye with eye shadow. I love how it works . I have purchased it a few times only because I misplaced it but it has not broken on me and it works great to apply eye shadow . Love it and the price is a bargain $1.00 . Love it .

I really like this little guy! Only complaint is that I wish it was more dense so I could use it for blending and buffing in the color more, but it works great for placing color on the "outer v" of the eye, or precisely placing color in my crease. This is in my arsenal pretty much every time I do an eyeshadow look where I want some defined crease/"outer v" work.

It can also be used for eyeshadow under the eye, but personally I prefer a really thin and precise line very close to my lashes so I dont use it for that.

It's good quality; no shedding, no bleeding, not scratchy and holds color with little fall out. And for the price you really can't go wrong.

on 8/4/2015 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a perfect little brush. It holds my powder shadow well with little fall out. I have no complaints as it gets into the corner of my inner eyelid and I can sweep up depositing my shadow uniformly. It is soft enough and is not scratchy to me. It has been washed a few times and I have had no shedding. Best of all it was only a buck. Yay ELF!

I really like this brush. At first I thought I'd use this for blending crease color but I ended up using it for highlighting browbone and inner corners. It doesn't shed too much and for just $1 it's amazing bargain.

on 3/19/2014 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Like many of the brushes from the basic ELF brush line, the quality is mediocre. The brush tends to shed and it's generally cheap. But! I do like the brush and find myself using this for precision crease work and definition at both the inner and outer corners of the eye. It can really get into the space at the inner eye to apply a highlight, or apply a nice angle with a deeper color at the outer corner. I was pleasantly surprised by this brush, and at this price, it's one of the few in this line worth picking up.

Popular Makeup Brushes