no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/15/2009

Love this product in Smoulder (black). I will continue to purchase this time and time again as my black eyeliner. If you have not tried it buy it.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Jun/13/2009

I have this pencil in Prunella, a great deep plum, almost dark eggplant plum/purple. In my opinion, this is a much better color than Clinique's eyeliner in Plum. Worth every penny.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jun/07/2009

Unlike most of you, I have not noticed any significant unwanted smudging from this product. It has a very nice, soft texture that allows an easy glide without any tugging, a quality that is of particular importance to me. This soft texture may be why it seems to whittle down so quickly, requiring rather frequent sharpenings. That is my only complaint. All in all, this is a very nice liner that …Read more

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Fine

EyesOther

fromjotaku

Oct/12/2008

I really liked this product, it was very smooth when applying and the colours are beautiful! A little on the expensive side, but that's alright considering the great look I get from it.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Medium

3.0

Aug/27/2008

This is a pretty good eyeliner. I have it in powersurge, and the color is gorgeous. It doesn't seem to last too long though. Even when I layer shadow over the top of it, it gets into my crease within a few hours. But I love the color, so I will keep buying it. Not sure if I will try other colors though.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Jul/13/2008

PERFECT FOR WATERLINE!
with just ONE sweep on the underwaterline, AMAZING<3
im gonna get the black because i have the white in fascinating, and i want somethin more natural white, it was too noticeable on my waterline(: but i do recommend this if yu want somethin for yur waterline!<3 hehehe :]<3

About reviewer (28 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair

fromlw01

May/30/2008

Nice colors, goes on very creamy, nice consistency, does not pull on eyelid skin. Negative flipside of the creaminess, though, is that it will migrate. Usually by the end of the day some of it will end up in my crease.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

3.0

Apr/07/2008

This eyeliner is pretty good -- As long as I have it relatively sharp, it goes on really smoothly, and I can create a pretty continuous solid line the way I want. It's a bit of a waste sometimes though because I constantly have to sharpen and resharpen and I feel like a lot of the product is wasting away with the shavings. I don't know, maybe just the visual of me throwing away the …Read more

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

Mar/31/2008

Best eyeliner ever! Sure...it's not waterproof. But this eyeliner is soooo smooth! It's like liquid creame liner, It has staying power, easy to apply, and truly beautiful dark color that brings out your eyes. :) I love that there is no sharpening, and that you can just spin for more liner. Before this liner, i had a real hard time finding a liner that I liked. Mac is the best by far.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

fromsaidah

Mar/24/2008

MAC Eyeliner is the best, hands down. I have severely oily skin, even an oily undereye, believe it or not, and MAC eyeliners don't budge.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive