Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/23/2009

GORGEOUS deep blue. One coat is impressively quite opaque. Two is perfect! Beautiful color for fall, also great alternative for black polish :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

3.0

Oct/12/2009

Really nice color but chips horribly. I dont know what it is, but this color literally doesnt last half a day on my nails even with a base and top coat. Its a shame because i really love this color. Might try my luck with russian navy.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

Oct/09/2009

This is my favorite blue polish, ever. It goes on smooth and streak-free, dries quickly, and does't chip even when I'm lazy and don't wear a top coat.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Sep/06/2009

LOVE the color, absolute gorgeousness but I noticed it showed tip wear the next day, unlike my other OPI's. But, I'm wearing it as my pedi for almost a week now and it stays put there. So I'm confused. But the color is pure perfection so I still gave it 5***** I change my mani almost daily anyway, so I guess it's fine.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jul/13/2009

I love this true blue shade. I had bought Light My Sapphire also and on my nails, that shade ended up looking like dirty denim. Yoga-ta is a Greek blue with not too much shimmer or glitter to make it unwearable. It's a fashion shade much better than black.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Jul/04/2009

I usually hate blues on nails, because they tend to look cheap and tacky on my short nails. But this colour is classy, elegant is so amazingly gorgeous that I can't stop staring at it! only need one coat, but I use two.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

Jul/02/2009

I am a lover of cream reds and nudes, but when I saw this shade, I had to have it. This is a fabulous shimmering navy, opaque in 1 coat, perfectly inky and dense in 2. I love how this is a true blue- not too red or purple. One of my Top 5 OPI.

About reviewer (405 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Jun/25/2009

This stuff is INTENSE! I only need one coat to get the desired opacity. While that may seem like a good thing, it really makes me think twice when this stuff ends up all over my cuticles/rest of my hands. Nevertheless, this is one of th must-have OPI colors, in my opinion. Very bold, but stylish at once? Definitely not childish or inappropriate. I'd like to think my nails look sophisticated …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jun/07/2009

one of my faves ever

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

fromMeyah

May/25/2009

I love it, each time I wear it I spend my time admiring my nails and the polish's beautiful shimmer. I think its name tells it all.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35