Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/29/2010

BEAUTIFUL COLOR!! gorgeous true -navy blue color. Looks elegant. Can't stop staring at my nails. Think it would look nice on many different complexions. For reference I am an NC-30. Too bad this color has been discontinud i would have definately re-purchased it otherwise.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Mar/24/2010

Yoga-Ta Get This Blue! is a true blue color. It's more like a real blue without any purple like OPI Ink or Play 'Til Midnight. The cremey finish is just adorable. Coverage is good as you only need 2 coats. Overall speaking, the Indian Collection is pretty good as the formula is quite consistent and polish dries quikcly too. I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (455 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Mar/21/2010

If you love your blues, you'll adore this one. Its about as deep a blue as you can get without appearing black, and it has a stunning "depth" to it. I'm not a fan of most metallic nail polishes, but this one is a perfect cross of the slightest subtle shimmer and cremey gloss. Could be a nice alternative if you feel "too old" for harsh black. This shade goes great …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Mar/09/2010

I want to re-name this color LOVE IN A BOTTLE! I absolutely adore it. I bought it as a part of a mini-haul, and i've been trying to colors out one by one, and this one has quickly become my favorite! Its a gorgeous dark blue that seems almost metallic. Application was a breeze, still debating whether or not i wanna add a top coat, (Its so pretty without it)

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jan/25/2010

This is probably my favorite color from OPI; I'm even wearing it right now! You only need one coat and it takes a week for it to start chipping, and that's really saying something because I go swimming every day. It has a nice, bold, and shiny color and it flatters everyone. It's relatively expensive though ($9) even though I got it for $6.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jan/07/2010

Great color! I was looking for an elegant blue and this is it. Good consistency too. One layer of coat is enough to do the job. I can't stop staring at my nails. This color matches my vuitton bleu nuit wallet too! HG!!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromser289

Jan/01/2010

The moment I saw this color in the drug store, I had to have it. This is one of the best blues I have tried. It is one of those few colors that each time I wear it, I catch myself absentmindedly staring at my nails. It is a true blue, it doesn't look black like many dark blues can. I highly recommend this color.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Dec/22/2009

So pretty! A deep royal blue that could be mistaken for purple. I love the royal feel to this blue!!

About reviewer (98 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Coarse

Dec/19/2009

I love this polish. It's so cute on my toenails all summer long! I really can't any more than what's already been said.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Dec/01/2009

This is such a gorgeous dark navy blue. Just the perfect combination especially for the fall and winter months. Not saying it wont look good in the summer though. One coat of this is opaque enough to cover my nails perfectly. Formulation is great and easy to spread. It also dries quite easily and lasts a long time without chipping as with all OPI nail polishes. Applicator is also large enough to …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (177 reviews)

AgeUnder 18