OPI Nail Lacquer - Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!

OPI Nail Lacquer - Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!
Nail Lacquer - Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!OPI Yoga-ta get this BlueOPI Yoga-Ta Get this Blue! (With Flash)OPI Yoga-Ta Get this Blue! (No Flash)

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is hands down my favorite blue nail polish. It's dark, but still looks blue in most lighting. It's its best in bright light - super shimmery and shiny (even without a top coat). I think it would flatter most skin tones. Two coats offers perfect coverage. I didn't experience problems with staining that some other reviewers have mentioned.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

A dark blue that is not quite so dark it looks black. Has some very mild shimmer that adds some dimension. Dries quickly and is nice and shiny. Opaque in two coats. A must-have for fans of blue polish.

on 12/22/2015 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is an amazing dark blue polish, even though is not as dark as Russian Navy: YGTB looks blue in any lighting. The formula is nice, not too creamy or dense, and it needs 2 coats for full opacity. Dries normally. The shimmers are blue and teal, giving depth to the polish. It looks amazing on fair as well as on dark skintones. It's also quite longlasting on me.

on 7/11/2015 8:53:00 PM

Gorgeous! Deep navy blue shimmer, dries to a super-shiny finish and it looks AMAZING on the nail. This is one of my favorite OPI's and it's a must-have if you're into blue polishes at all.
Excellent formula. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear.

I love this one and I'd definitely buy it again. Recommended!

on 11/27/2013 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I like this better than Russian Navy. It's a pretty dark navy shimmer. So intriguing and different.

on 8/17/2013 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I liked Blue Satin by Chanel and while reading the reviews on that someone said that this one was better, so I bought it.
The price is more affordable, but is still a bit pricy. The color is amazing and I actually tried on the shop the two of them and choose this one because is not so dark like blue satin and has that metallic I was looking for.
Love love this, perfect for winter

This is one of if not the best navy polish out there. Goes on so smooth and is a super dark navy color. Russian navy almost looks black too me while this one defiantly looks navy but still super dark. I hear a lot if raves about that Russian navy but this would be my first choice!! Love love! Iam going to get another bottle!

on 1/2/2013 6:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Beautiful dark royal shimmer, not as dark as Russian Navy, just a shade lighter. Applies very smoothly with no streaks, and almost opaque in one coat. Very versatile color as I find dark blue goes with everything. As always, OPI's formula and wear are really winners for me, and the price is justifiable at Ulta or JCP salon with deals and coupons.

This is just beautiful! I am NW20 and it looks beautiful on my pale, cool skin.
I saw Essie Starry Starry Night on the net and went looking for it but it was nowhere to be found so I bought this instead. It does not have the beautiful glitter that Starry Night has but it is still gorgeous.

This colour really surprised me, when I bought it, I thought I would need somewhere between 3-4 coats before it would turn out into a rich dark blue... but I was entirely wrong!
One thicker than usual coat was enough for me; with other dark colours Ive bought in the past, one thick coat would still have barely any colour
I love this colour and I will definately re purchase once Im done with this bottle (which may be pretty soon)