4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

i love this color. it's the perfect dark blue. it compliments my skintone very well and just looks so elegant, which you wouldn't expect from a blue nail polish.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

from

11 years ago

Such a pretty dark blue! I was afraid that a blue with shimmer would look cheap on me, but this blue is not the case. You can barely tell there is shimmer, only under direct sunlight, and the shimmer is really subtle and pretty. Makes my hands look clean and slender and also matches my skintone nicely (I'm Asian with yellow skintone). A very classy color, so many people have complemented my nails when I wear this. This is definitely one of my favorite nail polishes.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

I'm tired of reddish vamps, so I purchased this shade at Ulta. I do love blues, but I'm surprised how much I love this one - the shimmer has an iridescence that is really special. My husband loves this color and will actually request that I wear it (so surprising that he notices!)

About reviewer (125 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Other

EyesOther

11 years ago

the Queen of the navy shimmers - ready in one coat. beautiful

About reviewer (408 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I just had to toss my old dried-out version of Yoga-ta Get This Blue! and I'm in tears. I mourn the loss of such a pretty color--a dark navy with good shimmer and a certain brightness not seen in other navy polishes. This is more of a deep royal blue than an inky navy that appears almost black, as if you are peering into the depths of a rich sapphire. And as always OPI lasts FOREVER so this is a wonderful polish to own. I need to track down a new bottle.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair

EyesOther

11 years ago

Great dark navy blue polish, though I have only wore it once and I purchased this months ago! What is nice about this color is that it is a deep and inky navy but it is not flat but it doesn't look too shimmery either. Also, like other navy blue polishes this one doesn't look so dark that it is black, it is definitely true to color. This lasted a good two weeks on my nails, applied by a professional, I don't know why I can't get polish to last that long when applied myself lol? I was going to purchase Chanel Blue Satin as the navy for my collection but the color was no where as good as this one on me, and if I bought it, it was only going to be for the name. I'm glad I went for the OPI.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

EyesHazel

11 years ago

Love this inky blue. It looks gorgeous on dark skin.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Other

EyesBlack

11 years ago

One of my favorites. I think this color is amazingly refined for a blue shimmer polish. It looks amazing on toes in the summer. I could wear this alone in the summer. The best and so easy to apply! I love OPI for polishes like this. The best blue shimmer around. This is in a class on its own for me. My HG blue and Im in love with blues right now.

About reviewer (484 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

This is one of my fave colors from OPI. It looks looks so damn fab on my nails. I looove this color.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

from

11 years ago

Very nice product, the blue is extremely vibrant for a vamp look that is slightly different from the dark reds. Recieved many compliments from women. Not a sexy color, as most men do not appreciate the blue on finger nails, if that is what one is looking for. Polish was perfect in it's application, not streaky at all. You could get away with one coat though two is better. Polish lasted about six days with a top coat with no chipping and only slight fading at the very tips of nails. Great brush, not the prowide. I would not wear this polish regularly, but for something fun every now and then it is good. I think for teenage girls, they can wear it more regularly and have fun with it.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35