4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

GORGEOUS deep blue. One coat is impressively quite opaque. Two is perfect! Beautiful color for fall, also great alternative for black polish :)

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

3.0

10 years ago

Really nice color but chips horribly. I dont know what it is, but this color literally doesnt last half a day on my nails even with a base and top coat. Its a shame because i really love this color. Might try my luck with russian navy.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

11 years ago

This is my favorite blue polish, ever. It goes on smooth and streak-free, dries quickly, and does't chip even when I'm lazy and don't wear a top coat.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

11 years ago

LOVE the color, absolute gorgeousness but I noticed it showed tip wear the next day, unlike my other OPI's. But, I'm wearing it as my pedi for almost a week now and it stays put there. So I'm confused. But the color is pure perfection so I still gave it 5***** I change my mani almost daily anyway, so I guess it's fine.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

I love this true blue shade. I had bought Light My Sapphire also and on my nails, that shade ended up looking like dirty denim. Yoga-ta is a Greek blue with not too much shimmer or glitter to make it unwearable. It's a fashion shade much better than black.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

11 years ago

I usually hate blues on nails, because they tend to look cheap and tacky on my short nails. But this colour is classy, elegant is so amazingly gorgeous that I can't stop staring at it! only need one coat, but I use two.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

11 years ago

I am a lover of cream reds and nudes, but when I saw this shade, I had to have it. This is a fabulous shimmering navy, opaque in 1 coat, perfectly inky and dense in 2. I love how this is a true blue- not too red or purple. One of my Top 5 OPI.

About reviewer (405 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

11 years ago

This stuff is INTENSE! I only need one coat to get the desired opacity. While that may seem like a good thing, it really makes me think twice when this stuff ends up all over my cuticles/rest of my hands. Nevertheless, this is one of th must-have OPI colors, in my opinion. Very bold, but stylish at once? Definitely not childish or inappropriate. I'd like to think my nails look sophisticated while sporting this shade. If and when I run out, I'll definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

one of my faves ever

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

from

11 years ago

I love it, each time I wear it I spend my time admiring my nails and the polish's beautiful shimmer. I think its name tells it all.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35