Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

This is hands down my favorite blue nail polish. It's dark, but still looks blue in most lighting. It's its best in bright light - super shimmery and shiny (even without a top coat). I think it would flatter most skin tones. Two coats offers perfect coverage. I didn't experience problems with staining that some other reviewers have mentioned.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (218 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

9 months ago

This is a good dark midnight blue. Good staying power and keeps its shininess for a good amount of time

About reviewer (877 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

May/25/2018

A dark blue that is not quite so dark it looks black. Has some very mild shimmer that adds some dimension. Dries quickly and is nice and shiny. Opaque in two coats. A must-have for fans of blue polish.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

Dec/22/2015

This is an amazing dark blue polish, even though is not as dark as Russian Navy: YGTB looks blue in any lighting. The formula is nice, not too creamy or dense, and it needs 2 coats for full opacity. Dries normally. The shimmers are blue and teal, giving depth to the polish. It looks amazing on fair as well as on dark skintones. It's also quite longlasting on me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Nov/27/2013

I like this better than Russian Navy. It's a pretty dark navy shimmer. So intriguing and different.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

fromsissiv

Aug/17/2013

I liked Blue Satin by Chanel and while reading the reviews on that someone said that this one was better, so I bought it.
The price is more affordable, but is still a bit pricy. The color is amazing and I actually tried on the shop the two of them and choose this one because is not so dark like blue satin and has that metallic I was looking for.
Love love this, perfect for winter

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Fine

1.0

Jul/13/2013

Stains my nails and cuticles even with a base coat. Not worth it.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1105 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Jun/03/2013

The price was decent and the polish went on my nails well enough, but the color was not good. It came out very dark and had an almost dusty look when it dried. I tried to apply top coat to it, but even then it still looked more like a stain on my nails than a polish. The bottle color was nice so it's a shame it didn't come out the same way for me.

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Apr/12/2013

Yoga-ta get this blue is a gorgeous navy blue shimmer... Dark while still clearly being blue... Despite the gorgeous colour I had troupe with the application of this polish... Like a few previous reviewers have said, it is rather difficult to apply... Slips and slides everywhere... Quite streaky and stains the skin around my nails... Didn't find that it wore particularly well either... Only …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinOther, Olive

HairBrown

fromDonnz

Feb/10/2013

This is a beautiful blue no two ways about it but I have to agree with one previous reviewer who said it slides and stains your circles when removing it and for me it also can slip there when you are painting it on despite my best efforts to be careful. So its a no repurchase from me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (154 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral