Badger Cuticle Care

4.7

Not tested on animals

Ingredients: *Vitellaria Paradoxa Sp. Nilotica (Shea) Butter, *Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Castor Oil, *Beeswax, Essential Oils of *Geranium, *Mandarin, *Lemongrass, *Cardamom, *Rosemary Verbenone, *Litsea Cubeba (Litsea), and CO2 Extracts of * Seabuckthorn Berry Extract, & *Ginger. * = Certified Organic

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I recently purchased this, so it's too soon to review the results for my cuticles...but this is AMAZING for my lips. I have ultra sensitive lips that will peel from simple Vaseline. This melts like butter on my lips and leaves them moisturized. I'm happy to have an alternative to my trusty burts bees

The scent is amazing, it takes a few minutes to set into your skin, but it will sink in

I just wish there was more product in the tin

edit: Burts Bees Cuticle Cream definitely polishes the cuticles more, does more for their appearance. After I switched to Burts Bees the skin around my thumbs became tough and dry. So Badger is preferential for moisturization, I'm going to go back to using it everyday.

I found out about this Badger cuticle care from reading a review on MUA and decided to check it out. It helps my nails immensely with general nail care and cuticle care. It has a pleasant scent and I leave it on for about 10 minutes at a time before washing it off. I would repurchase but it lasts awhile so I haven't had to repurchase yet.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Definitely recommend to anyone struggling with cuticle issues (like myself). I try to get mani/pedis as much as possible but my cuticles still come up in the midst of everything and it is very frustrating to say the least :/ Badger shae cream helps keep them moisturized more so they dont "pop" up as much. I use this pretty much every morning. Not magic but it helps!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

You CAN NOT go wrong with this. For some odd reason, my cuticles get jacked up frequently even though I get regular mani/pedi treatment. I use this about every other morning and it keeps my cuticles soft and supple.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the best cuticle treatment I've ever used. Better than the Burt's Bees lemon one, and better than straight coconut oil. It really, really moisturizes, and it really, really lasts. Nice, subtle, essential oil / natural fragrance, too. Wonderful product.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Overall great produts from a great comapnpy. Great moisturizer when I am on the go. Cruelty free and makes my cuticles feel amazing

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Yes, yes, yes!

I love love LOVE this product. I bought it on a whim at a health food market while picking up some other personal care products. At first I thought it was greasy and smelled too strong, but it worked wonders on my dry, rough hands and tattered cuticles. I am just careful to put it on right before bed and then I wake up in the morning with perfectly soft hands!

I work in the food service industry and do dishes and wash my hands several times a day. I use Glysomed hand lotion often, but the cuticle balm adds that extra boost.

The texture is a bit greasy but I find I can blot it a bit with a tissue if need be. I also really warmed up to the scent. It's a nice lemongrass citrus-y smell.

5/5 lippies. Would buy again!

Bought because of reviews here and am happy I did.

I get hangnails and need a fix. Especially in cooler months.
This stuff works.
A little bit is enough... if I use too much I feel icky.

Multi-purpose
I also use as a face moisturizer (under eyes - careful not to get in eyes).
Use a TINY bit and it works wonders for any crepe skin.
Also for any dry spots on skin - I recently got a crack under my nostril from blowing my nose too much. Healed perfectly in a couple days with a tiny dab every few hours.

Packaging is great - especially if you need to put in your purse - but not very sanitary as it is a pot if you are using fingers. Use a Qtip if you want more hygienic use.
Smell is great.
Lasts forever because you only need a bit.
Organic.
Not tested on animals.

Have had it for a couple months now and use daily but it is barely used any as it lasts a long time. Will easily last a full year.
Paid about $12.00 Canadian.

Love it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the most wonderful, multi-purpose, effective product I own. I use it for my cuticles and nails, any eczema patches (I get it around my mouth), and to soothe that sore, chapped nose you get when you've blown it too many times. In a pinch it's a lip balm and a face moisturiser, too. It smells great, it's organic so I know that it's safe, and it lasts and lasts. This is truly an incredible product.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best cuticle cream ever. I've tried others throughout the years but I always come back to this, there is nothing else like it on the market.

Popular Lotions / Creams