Dior DiorBlush - Sunkissed Cinnamon 639

No Image

4.4

on 4/6/2013 9:14:00 PM

This is a gorgeous beigy-peachy colour. It's a must have. It looks so natural. I love Dior blushes.

on 11/10/2011 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm very pale (usually the lightest or second-to-lightest shade of foundations) and I have a hard time finding a nude blush that doesn't look muddy on me. I usually wear coral blush, but for the fall and winter days that I want a more nude look, I reach for Sunkissed Cinnamon.The shimmer is subtle and not that noticeable, which I like. The color really is like cinnamon, but a sheer version. And not orangey at all. It gives my face a nice glow, almost like a bronzer but not quite. It has been my go-to blush for the entire fall season this year. The packaging is sturdy, luxurious, and has a decent travel brush inside as well as a mirror.

on 12/28/2010 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I go back and forth with this product. I love the color, its a very soft, bronze-y rose. Great for everyday. However, I find that the pigmentation is lacking. I am used to using highly, highly pigmented blushes like Illamasqua and NARS, and I get kind of frustrated when I really have to dig my brush into this one to pick up some color. It's good for a very, very suble look on my NC30 skin. Overall, I don't regret buying it but I don't think I'll be getting any more Dior blushes anytime soon.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great blush, is very subtle, yet it gives a shimmery healthy glow .. love it!!
The brush is useless, I put it on the apples of my cheeks after my Dior bronzer 030 and voila! great look.
I always get great compliments. a must for my daily routine

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Really glad I took the plunge and bought this. It's gorgeous. Shimmery, tawny brown. Very sheer and lets my freckles shine through. Was a little fearful at first that it would be too dark--but it's not highly pigmented on your face. Was relieved to find that I could be a little heavy-handed with it and not look like a clown. This is helpful if you're like me and are always pressed for time and have to literally slap and go. I haven't worn blush for years because my complexion is on the ruddy side. However, now that I've found a decent foundation that calms it down--the addition of blush is a welcome change. This looks great--sort of tan and glowy. Expensive, but the quality is fantastic. Would *defintiely* buy this again--I love the sheer, shimmery color. Great stuff!

on 6/10/2008 2:51:00 PM

I only have half of this... and I don't know which half! LOL. I think it may be the lighter one. It came in the Bronze summer palette. I cannot wear blush easily because of my accursed combination of yellow-toned skin and ruddy cheeks, but this muted rose blush goes on beautifully and gives me a beautiful glow. I apply with an extremely light hand as I don't like the "I'm wearing blush" effect. This shade (whichever half of it is in my palette...) has just the right balance of pink and peach for me. I must say, I am tempted to get the full size of this shade, it's so pretty!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

*PICS* This is a GORGEOUS blush. It really does give you a beautiful sunkissed look, but with just the right amount of colour (hint of rosey/beige) to make it look so sweet and lovely. Also, it's very pigmented, so only a few swipes needed for a beautiful satin finish. I was also afraid the shimmer might be too much like with DiorBlush Passion Fruit 533, but it shows up very naturally and discreet. I really don't know why it turns out so shimmery as in my pics below! I swear it's looks matte and glowy up close-which why I love it so much! It must be the flash.
UPDATE: You can also see more pics of this blush in my review for MAC's eyeshadow pigment in Chocolate Brown which i think captures the colour spot on there.

continued >>