Maybelline 210 Urban Brown

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/11/2011 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Exact dupe of Lancome Impress but a third of the price. I got on amazon for 5.75. Pretty bronze shade that brings out the amber in brown eyes and creates a soft smokey eye look.
EDIT: Urban Brown doesn't have the metallic sheen that Impress does...but $4 compared to over $20...I'm fine with less sheen!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best eye shadow I have ever found. Now I cannot find it in stores. I have bought Revlon, Cover Girl & others trying to find this color, all of them have 'top only'. Once you have removed the top portion of the product the color changes & the color is not true to what is in the container.

on 4/4/2011 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is a beautiful color. To me it's basically bronze a nice brown with golden in there it has great pigmentation, drugstore makeup is steppin there game up. But yeah beautiful for all different complextions try it! Update:I get alot of fallout and creasing without primer

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I've hit pan on this shadow which is really rare for me with drugstore shadows. It can get a little muddy-looking with the wrong kind of shadows but it's definitely my holy grail brown shadow to complete my smoky looks. I'd give it a 4.5, missing a .5 because of the somewhat muddy possibility and the cheap packaging. But for around $4 and Buy One sales, I'll repurchase many times.

Would you buy this product again? HELL YEA! I love Maybelline and they have an amazing range of colors. This is just one of those amazing colors! The first time I looked at it I thought that it was kinda ugly but when I actually put it on for the first time I was in love! The pigmentation is great and the color is just divine! My favorite way to wear this is as a crease color and under the lower lash line it looks gorgeous!

on 11/11/2009 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This actually isn't brown on my tanned skin. It's a gorgeous shimmery bronze with some gold in it. The color is very similar to NYX's jumbo eye pencil in french fries. Maybelline has definitely improved the quality of their eyeshadows. This one is pretty smooth and pigmented. Has a bit of shimmer fallout sometimes though so I have to take off a point.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is the perfect shimmery, slightly golden, brown color that really makes my blue eyes pop. The color is quite pigmented and stays on plenty long enough. I love it.

on 5/12/2009 2:21:00 AM

i use this eyeshadow almost daily! it's a golden brownish shimmering bronze. i think i got it a little over a year and a half ago and i STILL use it. there's still alot more to last me a couple more months. it's almost the same shade as my NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in French Fries, which i use as a creamy base so afterwards i can sweep some Urban Brown shadow over my eyelids to accentuate it. i love it!

on 3/17/2009 3:20:00 PM

This a beautiful shimmery bronze brown. This e/s is so pigmented and easy to blend too. One dab is all i need to blend into my crease. I got this at rite aid BOGOF - retail is 3.59- very cheap. I been wearing this along with tranquil sands (a shimmery beige e/s from maybelline) for 8 hours and it still hasnt crease. I will update if this product change on me.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Lord I would love to buy this color again, but I brought this at 50% off because it was being discontinued at CVS. I was drawn to this beautiful shadow that is a mixture of copper and brown with shimmer. This goes on smoothly and is a nice midtone shadow for my NC50/55 skintone. This shadow is going to be a great one for days when I want something simple yet fun. I use this so far without a base and the color shows up nicely.