Mary Kay Tanned

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.5

I love this lipstick, even thouh I never thought I would! Just by looking at it, I thought it would be dark brown, but it was more of a neutral, nude, kinda look. Tanned exactly describes it(: it doesnt dry out my lips either, it fades quickly sometimes, but i love it! The only thing i really hate about it is the fading issue, but its only a small problem. I dont think they sell this anymore, so if you can get it - do! Maybe ebay?

on 7/21/2010 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Why oh why did MK discontinue this?! This is a great nude lipstick,especially when its paired with the MK Cream & Sugar lipgloss..its perfection!! I say if you can find this get asap its sooooo worth it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

What a pretty shade! I never would've expected it to look good on me, but it's a gorgeous nude color. I bought this from a friend who sells MK. She gave me a discount so I bought this shade along with a MK lipgloss called 'Cream & Sugar'. This is my first MK l/s & l/g purchase. I have always turned away b/c I've always bought dept. store brands. Never will I turn my back away from this product. Great price, great colors...what can I say?

on 1/20/2009 7:57:00 AM

Great lipstick. I usually hate wearing lipstick, but this is very wearable. Nice color and feels good on.

This really is a great nude. My lips are very lightly pigmented, so I have a very hard time with nudes washing me out. I use the chocolate lipliner very lightly to accent my lipline with this. (Or you can fill your lip in and put this over it for a a little more oomph at night). I only took off one lippie because it still doesn't moisturize my lips as much as I like, but I know, it's lipstick. Overall, great product! Edit: I just don't use this very much. I enjoy my Victoria's Secret "wet" so much better, but alas, it's been discontinued for some stupid reason, so I have to stock up!
Edit: this is another one that I keep ignoring in my purse...I just don't use it that much.

on 3/30/2008 11:35:00 PM

LOVE this nude lipstick! I'm light olive with dark hair and brown eyes, this works great with dark shadows - THE PERFECT NUDE. It goes on with a good consistency, good pigment, very slight sheen, so it gives you those Monica Bellucci lips - (my husband is the one that said that, I know can you believe that?!). Staying power is pretty good, not as long as I'd like, but I don't really care, I love the color so much. Overall, love it and would definetley repurchase.