Mary Kay Tanned

4.6

on 7/21/2010 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Why oh why did MK discontinue this?! This is a great nude lipstick,especially when its paired with the MK Cream & Sugar lipgloss..its perfection!! I say if you can find this get asap its sooooo worth it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

What a pretty shade! I never would've expected it to look good on me, but it's a gorgeous nude color. I bought this from a friend who sells MK. She gave me a discount so I bought this shade along with a MK lipgloss called 'Cream & Sugar'. This is my first MK l/s & l/g purchase. I have always turned away b/c I've always bought dept. store brands. Never will I turn my back away from this product. Great price, great colors...what can I say?

This really is a great nude. My lips are very lightly pigmented, so I have a very hard time with nudes washing me out. I use the chocolate lipliner very lightly to accent my lipline with this. (Or you can fill your lip in and put this over it for a a little more oomph at night). I only took off one lippie because it still doesn't moisturize my lips as much as I like, but I know, it's lipstick. Overall, great product! Edit: I just don't use this very much. I enjoy my Victoria's Secret "wet" so much better, but alas, it's been discontinued for some stupid reason, so I have to stock up!
Edit: this is another one that I keep ignoring in my purse...I just don't use it that much.

on 6/9/2008 12:44:00 AM

Perfect for that nude look... creamy, smooth, and nice pigmentation. Great new package, too. Goes great with Cream and Sugar gloss over it for a slight shimmer. I'm fair with yellow undertones and very pigmented lips so its hard to find a good nude without looking like a corpse or a wannabe hippie chick.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

REALLY cute revamping of the packaging. This shade is as others have said the 'perfect' nude.

It is rare you find a shade described as a neutral that truely fits the bill.

It goes on smooth and feels very mouisturizing on.

I am falling in love with Mary Kay all over again.
They have stepped up thier game on the lip products.