no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/15/2004

I saw this product on QVC and decided to try it cuz it looked so good on models…however yes cuz they are models of course, it looked nice on them…It had a very unnatural yellowish look on my skin and did not hide red or any problems and it also had a weird chalk powder feeling to it. I’m so sad that this product did not do wonders like others. My journey still continues..

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Sep/03/2004

Even though it may not be for everyone I have fair skin and it makes me look great. It takes away a lot of the redness and just evens me out real well. I use it everyday and don't plan on changing that... even if it's a little more expensive than powder should be.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone

Aug/22/2004

This product was not horrible, but I have to apply it very carefully with a soft touch so that it does not make me look jaundiced. Who wants to have to worry about that each application? Probably a whole lot less of a worry if you aren't a PPP like me. The consistency of the powder is very nice, not cakey or drying, so I'm sure it's a very nice powder, just not for me. Because as …Read more

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Other

Aug/06/2004

Please see my review of the loose powder. Not good.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

EyesGreen

2.0

Jul/15/2004

As in the words of "watchthestars": made me look 'jaundiced' too. Enough said.

About reviewer (330 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

May/18/2004

They say it won't make your face yellow, but I have pale skin and it did. I looked positively jaundiced! Wasn't impressed...

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOily

Mar/28/2004

I bought this powder about a year ago and I am surprised I forgot to review it. Anyway, I bought this powder in hopes of "neutralizing" the red tones from my mild rosacea skin. During the demos on QVC, the model goes on about how this powder is similiar to "that French yellow powder" at a fraction of the price..Okay, we know, T. LeClerc! Despite the sales pitch, I found it …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (339 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

Feb/28/2004

I got this as part of the QVC august 2003 special value. awesome. read zeibam's review, i feel the same. i get red sometimes in the face, i have eczema, and it do neutralizes it. I adore this line!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

Feb/27/2004

This powder didn't really do much for me. The yellow color looked kind of weird on me. I'm sticking to translucent powders.

About reviewer (373 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Jan/20/2004

I use almost daily. Good product. Soft yellow evens tones without making me looks sallow.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age25-29