Annabelle 215-Sand Beige

No Image

3.7

on 1/25/2011 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't understand why this product has such a good rating - it is really disappointing in every way. The colour is way to sheer and white - on my pigmeneted lips it looks like some cheap white frost. The consistency is dry and waxy - not smooth and creamy. And the worst of all...the SMELL! It smells like cheap plastic, like those old-lady lipsticks from the 80s.

Definitely not buy again or any other color from this line.

on 3/17/2009 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Great colour! Shimmery yet not over powering. I have bought this twice now!

on 2/2/2008 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is pretty damn good nude lippie! It's a pearl so it has some frosty bits in it which i don't mind, but if you're looking for a pure creamy nude without shimmer than this isn't for you. I'm an NC 25 for reference and it complements my skin tone amazingly! I have MAC blankety and this is comparable except with shimmer. For $3.99 on sale at Shopper's in Canada, this is a steal and is a great product.

The consistency of the lipstick is excellent-it's creamy, and non-drying, which is amazing for a frosty lipstick. It even stayed on for about 4 hours! That for me, is incredible! It was still on, but I decided to wipe it off and start fresh after 4 hours and a beer.