3.4

price range

Reviews

2.0

6 years ago

Lovely inky grape color. Deep, gemstone purple that retains it's shade; doesn't turn muddy and just look "dark". Great base for glittery topcoat or beautiful vampy shade on its own on short nails. I'm fair but it doesn't look "goth" on me. Formula goes on fairly smoothly; needs two coats and a top coat for full shine. No bubbles when dry, and dries pretty quickly. However, it started chipping on the nail edges within 24 hours of when I did it - and that's with top and base coats. What's the point of a nail polish that doesn't even last a day?

About reviewer (691 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I recieved this nail polish in my Bellabox this month, I dont usually wear nail polish but I thought I would give it a go. I loved the formula, it was thin and not gluggy, it was easy to apply. I only required one coat of nail polish. The colour I feel comes out a deep purple with a hint of burgundy.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

10 years ago

Got this product for free from Ulta, with a coupon in Seventeen magazine. I'd say for a free product, it's absolutely wonderful. Usually, I'm more into flat colors with no glitter but this one really caught my eye. The deep purple is so beautiful. Absolutely would recommend this, I have a tanned caramel skin tone, looks great!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

11 years ago

I tried this on a whim while looking for a dark purple that was not too close to black as Chanel's Vendetta (Vendetta is pretty in the bottle but on the nails...you need to have a spot light on your hands to tell it's not black). Anyway, this color on me is a beautiful deep purple with a very, very subtle shimmer to it. It took two coats to get full coverage and because it was taking a bit long to dry, I topped it with Seche Vite and that did the trick...ready to go in five minutes. I think this color would look nice on toes too. The price is a little high for a DS brand (distributed by OPI) but definitely more affordable than those found at department stores. I am overall pleased with this find and I think I'll be trying more Nicole polishes.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

11 years ago

I'm not sure if I like this polish. it's very pretty as a dark purple in the bottle but on my nails it looks black. plus it took forever to dry and it was very expensive for a drugstore nailpolish. I'm not sure if i'll try anymore nicole nailpolishes.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

12 years ago

I LOVE IT!!! I have really fair skin so normally the dark colors that i love look really wierd on me. But, this deep purple has just enough color and sparkle so i look edgy not gothic!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

12 years ago

Now this is impressive. Swatch against swatch it is almost identical to Lincoln Park After Midnight, which is awesome because my LPAM sucks. Its all thick and takes about a year to dry, but this is an improved formula with the exact same color. If you're looking for LPAM. this is an awesome substitute and a few bucks cheaper!

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

12 years ago

When I saw Show You Care on display I thought it looked like a beautiful, deep shimmery eggplant. In the bottle that is. On my nails it is a shimmery, frosted purple with touches of gray in it. I am not sure I love this polish. It also took forever to dry, even with quick dry topcoat and drip dry drops I woke up with sheet smudges. This polish is similar in colour to OPI LPAM. It seems to me a mixture of LPAM and the new OPI Have You Seen My Limo?

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age