Chanel Sublimage Masque

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I like to give products a very thorough testing early on to really understand how my skin reacts to it.

I got my hands on a sample of this mask on recommendation from a friend.

It is very soft and very nourishing. I have used it for 2 days in a row as an overnight treatment (as recommended by some on makeupalley) on half my face only. I then gave my skin a break for a day. And I then attempted to do it again a third time but my face felt hot and irritated from it, so I rinsed it off early, ie just used it as a mask. A day later I have tried it again on half my face and again my face has got very hot and I've rinsed it off after about an hour. A Sales Assistance once told me that as soon as skin feels hot or irritated it could mean the product will make it breakout.

It is definitely very softening and a pleasure to use, but I'm not clear yet on whether I am overusing it or whether over the longer term my skin would have an allergic reaction to it. I will continue with it in a few days and aim to update the review.

As soon as I have run out of my stash of nightcreams I will definitely buy this mask. I will use it as a nightcream. I used a sample for four nights and I cannot believe how great my skin looks! I applied a thin layer, which I massaged into my skin, left in on overnight. Pores have nearly vanished, and my skin looks very (very) well rested and moisturized.
The smell is just amazing! It is probably a little to much during summernights, but now in this wintertime in Europe, it is just great. Also I will wait for a discount in my fav skincareshop. (Sometimes up to -30%). The price is quite high, but this is a product I will use completely. I have so many products which I bought without really testing properly, eventually stay in my drawers forever and cost around €30-€40 each. If you compare it to this, I will save lots of money! And have gorgeous skin! Win-win!
P.S. I also think that this is a skincare line for older skin, so sad to read that 19-24 year olds spend so much money on this type of skincare. I do not know if they buy this themselves or SA's are gently pushing them. Do not buy this if you not at least 35-40 and/or have skin in need of serious nourishment.

TRASH. Did NOTHING. For the price it cost, have MANY masks much better and for 1/3 of price. Buy it only if you like to have an amazong an luxurious Chanel jar in your bathroom. My skin felt shine, greasy, and its non sense to use the mask without remove it with water 5 (only cottom pad). Did nothing for pores, didnt reduce wrinkles and my skin didnt looked hydrated. Just "normal" mask. Dont expect much from this, only be charged high price.

This is definitely a treat for the skin- I have been using it approximately weekly for close to a year now (it lasts forever), and I love what it does for my skin the next day. It makes my skin feel very soft and supple, and adds a nice glow. I hate jar packages, though, and the price is really high, so I probably wouldn't repurchase.

Im am cying myself to sleep. Now i HAVE to get it!! It is expencive, but then again, i used 3,5 ml four times, a jar contains 50ml it will last me a year if i use it once a week. the masks i use now cost med 15 kr.- with a chanel mask it will cost me 25 kr. pr. week.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I went to Europe during autumn for 2 weeks and this masque is a god sent. Applied overnight like a moisturiser once a week, it prevents my skin from peeling and even tiny bumps were kept out of bay. I bought mine from HK Airport at HKD694 which is about SGD113.61. Quite a steal!

Got this with the Sublimage Fluid and this is much much better performance than the moisturizer it self! A heavy gold glass jar holds the creamy peach-colored cream masque. 50ml cost SGD$280+.

In the box, there is a kit with a pearly gold spatula to scoop out the masque as well as a black handled white nylon bristles brush for you to spread this expensive masque onto the face.

With the unique Vanilla extracts as well as moisturizing Shea butter as key ingredients, this masque soothed my tired features and gives superb radiance to the skin.

Prep with a lotion after cleansing the face, I spread a thickish amount onto the skin adn leave on about 30mins. By the time the masque is absorbed, it is clear colored and i gently massage the excess into the face before rinsing off at the basin. The skin is very soft to the touch and very brightened! Followed with the lotion again to "seal" in the goodness and a night cream follows.

The SA shared that if during very dry and cold winter climates that any regular moisturizer cannot do the job, I can use this tick mask as a moisturizer also! Double Duty!

Great product. If the price of the product is a hindrance, you must definitely keep trying out the samples. The SAs will be more than happy to give out samples of the Sublimage range, and I would definitely suggest trying it out/buying it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Normally to shell out this much for a mask is a no-no for me but after been presented a sample of this luxurious mask i am a serious converter.
The mask is a smooth rich creme mask that spreads on well and just a thin layer is needed. I use the Nanolotion first to prep the skin and after about 15 min, i removed this and my skin just GLOWED! It is smooth and radiant, looks so rested and fresh. The fine lines on the cheeks have all but gone! I am so amazed by this. I do not have very dry skin to start so I am not sure how this will feel on drier skins but the absolute lift and radiant results means i may buy this but use sparingly for special occassions! continued >>

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had some samples of this product and as my face is too oily to use it on my entire face,one cold winter night,I decided to do this experiment .At night before you go to bed apply a very thick layer to your entire eye area and massage the texture DON'T rinse the mask off.The next morning when you will wake up wash your face(and the eye area)and finish by applying your regular eye cream.PERSONALLY I find this method very effectively on the part of wrinkles and fine lines on the eye area and crow's feet.So if you have some samples or the full size product and doesn't work for you the regular way try out this trick