Bourjois Blusher 34 Rose D'or

Bourjois Blusher 34 Rose D'or

4.1

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID Updated as of November 14, 2011

on 3/30/2017 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was looking for a pink blush and came across this. This is the most pinkish blush I know of in Bourjois blushers and I just chose it without considering much. What a huge mistake (as in attempting to find a cool toned pink but got this one instead). I love this blush for most of its part, the smell, the packaging, the color payoff, etc. Many people here seem to dislike the brush that came with it, but I am fine with that brush. As the blush is hardened over time, that slightly hard bristles really helps to quickly get the product on my face. Just have to be careful with the angle as the brush is curved and if you don't do it properly, you may leave an uneven amount of powder on your face. The smell of it is strong in the pan, but when apply on your face it is actually very pleasant - but still, very heavily perfumed. Also the glitters although are very fine, if your brush is multipurpose like mine (I used large powder brush as my blush brush and my setting powder blush) your face can become very glittery when you look very closely. Just be careful with the use of multipurpose brush when using this.
Other than that, every single thing of it is perfect, it is just that the amount of that cool-toned pink in it seems to disappear when it's on my skin (NC15 if anyone's interested), left as a neutral pink. May have been the gold shimmers, I don't know. Not that I don't like it, I love it very much! Just that I really thought my cool pink blush hunting had ended...

Such a pretty golden pink shade, brightns up your face, last all day and the packaging and price are great as well!

on 1/6/2017 10:59:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am so in love with this blush.

The first thing which attracted me to this product was the packaging. It's so attractive and looks beautiful on my makeup stand.

Second thing is the shade. It's a pretty pick colour with a hint of shimmer in it. I knew I just had to try it.

When it came to applying it, I found it hard to get a good amount onto a brush. I like blush to be bright and pigmented, and this product initially looked light on my face.

What I do is rub the product with my nail in order to get a loose bit of blush. This allows me to pick up more product, resulting in a more pigmented colour when applied to my face.

The colour is just as beautiful applied to the skin as it is in the packaging. It stands out and gives you a healthy appearance.

I will definitely buy again!

on 12/28/2016 12:52:00 PM

Nice blush which comes in different lovely shades BUT the staying power I have to say is only 1 on a scale of 5. Another thing that I noticed is that after a few months I couldn't get any color out of it. And the brush which comes with it ..I know it looks nice and cute but it is really rough and harsh.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This blush is so pretty. A candy pink with a golden sheen. It's very natural and glowy looking. I know I'll never have that clownish too much blush look when I reach for this, I'm pale and that can definitely happen. It's not intensely pigmented but buildable. The pot it comes in is so tiny and girly and cute. The little brush included is unnecessary and kind of rubs the blush so I took it out and discarded it. I'd rebuy and try more blushes from this line for sure.

This blush is adorable! I LOVE pink cheeks and this gives you a natural hint of pink with some beautiful glow. Not crazy pigmented but you can certainly build the color up to the intensity you wish. Packaging is adorable and it's just the cutest little blush!

on 5/10/2016 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love these little blushes. They come in little round, pink pots containing the blush, a brush and a mirror. They smell divine, like roses and are very enjoyable to use. The brush works decently for applying the product, and the mirror is useful. The packaging is sturdy and good quality. Rose D'Or is a gorgeous pink colour with a golden sheen. It has good opacity, so use a light hand. It provides a natural, pink flush to the cheeks. The gold sheen is not overly shimmery, it just provides a healthy shine to the cheeks. This colour would be flattering on many different skintones, and I highly recommend this product. It has good lasting power and stays put all day. It doesn't make the base makeup look cakey either. A great product.

on 4/14/2016 1:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a pretty pink blush that gives a nice sheen to my cheeks. It's applies evenly and has a good staying power. The surface is a bit hard though, so after a certain number of applications, I need to scratch it. If I don't, I get no colour on my brush whatsoever. It's bit annoying and I lose a bit of the blush each time, but there's no way around it. It's not super pigmented, but I prefer that as it's difficult to overdo it and end up looking like a clown. I can apply it twice without a problem. It's flattering blush and if I don't find one in this colour that I like more, I will most likely repurchase when I run out.I threw out the ridiculous little brush that came with it though; it was useless.

on 1/6/2016 7:57:00 PM

Even if they are not so pigmented, they are adorable and they have the most beautiful scent in the makeup world. So beautiful and lovely. The scent is powdery, vintage and fancy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This blush is pretty good, it's a medium pink with gold shimmers, very pretty. It's quite long lasting considering it's a powder blush. The shimmers are just right to give a subtle highlight. Be cautious if you have acne scars or pore problems on the cheeks, it can accentuate it, so a good primer will help. It's easy to put on, gives enough colour without me looking like a clown. This is useful for people who are quite heavy handed as well. Over time the blush can harden and it's harder to pick up the pigment on the brush. I put a tape on it and gently peel it off. This takes off the top layer and it solves the problem. I probably will repurchase but I like trying out new things and this blush is on the pricier side of the drugstore category I think it will last a long time since I've had it for a year or so and haven't made a dent.