no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

This item was great for just couple of bucks. I was very impressed! I like it and i hope it keeps working for me. Buy this you will be glad you did. Very hydrating for my thick color hair.++++

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrown

12 years ago

Love it! Costs about $1.90 and is a knock off of the Granier Fructis. Works just fine, why waste your money on the pricier stuff when this moisturizes well. Love when I find a good product for pennies. Give it a shot, what have you got to lose? About $1.88. : - )

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

12 years ago

I picked this up at Walmart because I loved the scent and it was under $2. This conditioner is a Garnier knockoff and I have not had good experiences with Garnier's haircare range. I used Suave Fruit Energy shampoo and conditioner before it was d/c'd- it was awesome and much better, IMO, than Garnier. This cream conditioner from Walmart's house brand is actually quite good. It has a thick consistency and moisturizes pretty well if I leave it on for a couple of minutes. My curls are very nicely defined with this conditioner and the shine factor is also good. it also did not leave buildup or residue (the experience I had with Garnier). However, I think I'll stick to Suave's Color Care. But this is still a great bargain. Overall I give this 4 lippies but not sure if I will repurchase b/c it does not moisturize as well as I wanted it to.UPDATE: The more I use this conditioner, the more I like it! It moisturizes pretty well and defines my curls nicely. I can see it being very good in the summer months when my hair isn't so dry and fly-away in the winter. So now I give this 5 stars because its performance is great and price, unbeatable! Again, I haven't had any luck with Garnier conditioners as they made my hair dry or too moisturized (greasy at the roots;dry everywhere else plus breakouts along my hair line).

About reviewer (471 reviews)

Age25-29