Urban Decay Brow Box

Urban Decay Brow Box
Brow BoxBrow BoxUrban Decay Urban Decay

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I got this in Bathwater Blonde (the Gwen Stefani color) & I love it. Packaging is so great! You get your 2 brow powders (1 pale, 1 darker), 1 clear brow wax; 2 brushes & an emergency tweezer w 2 mirrors (1 reg, 1 magnifying) on the bottom compartment. The products are long lasting & I haven’t hit pan on it not even close. #winning

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My actual rating is 3.5 lippies. The product is pretty nice, but I find that it isn't as long-lasting as I would like it to be. I did use this exclusively for a couple of years, and while I did I liked it; since then, though, I have discovered products that I like better and that are easier (and quicker) to use.

on 10/21/2017 1:28:00 AM

I purchased this in Brown Sugar, I have medium brownish/auburnish hair, brown eyes, NW25.... This is such a great and super cute product. It's $30, but you get 2 brow powders, wax, and the adorable little suitcase has a drawer underneath with mini tweezers and brushes, with a mirror! It's a lot of product that will last ages. I have decided that at 47 yo, I much prefer the natural look of brow powder over pomades.. I have Anastasia dip brow, and MAC's gel pomade and just haven't liked the results lately, I'm definitely over the whole super fake brow look, and will just use them as gel eyeliners I guess, or give them to my niece, what a waste. But I am really pleased with this product from Urban Decay, and definitely recommend!

on 5/19/2017 10:17:00 PM

My brows are dark and that's why I don't use brow powders. Sometimes I use brow pencil to add some curve.
To be honest I bought this box only because it was 10$ at cosmetics and Co store at tanger mall.
The box is cute and has two compartments.
The upper one - for two shades of powders and wax and the lower for two brushes, tiny tweezer
and magnifying mirror.
The shade i got is brown sugar.
It's a perfect dark cool brown. The lighter shade is ashy too.
It looked very natural. Lasted me whole day. It's quite difficult to see any fading on my brows because of its dark color but I did see some intensity throughout the day.
The two tiny brushes are handy and do the job they supposed to.
It's a good product. The shades are cool ( without any red) even lighter shades ( I did check other shades).
If you have a chance to visit tanger mall check cosmetics and Co store and grab if it's still there.
Would I buy it again?
For the full price -no but as I said ,I don't use brow products very often. For the same price - sure.

on 5/19/2017 5:54:00 PM

This review is for the color Bathwater Blonde.

I've tested and used many many, almost all brow pencils and powders on the market. If you're a greenish-ashy blonde like me, this is the product to go! The biggest problem of brow products is, when the color of the product gets lighter (blonde), it always has a red tone to it (just like Honeypot, for example). The other color (Blondie) which is lighter then the Bathwater Blonde, has also a ashy-green tone. Actually I would find this product too expensive, but for the rare color it has, I would buy it again and recommend it for sure.

Other than the nice rare color, it has nothing special to it. If you got your perfect color from another, cheaper brand, stay with it.

The box with the little utensils at the bottom part, is NOT useful. It's challenging to take them out cause they are so tiny. I can almost say, the box deisgn is a disaster. Would be happier if it was just a simple pot. The tweezer is to tiny to hold with your fingers. The box is tipping over when the bottom part is open and you just can't use the bottom mirror. The best way is to use another brush to apply the product and never open the bottom part. 5 points goes to the color, but 0 to all other aspects!

on 7/17/2016 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

For my coloring this box is the best (in brown sugar) it matches and defines perfectly, my biggest complaint is that the brushes are so tiny, they aren't necessarily hard to work with but I lose them CONSTANTLY, I don't think I ever have both for more than a week at a time. The tweezers tho are difficult to work with in my opinion. The best thing about this kit is the value, it lasts and lasts and lasts! It's been my longest lasting kit so it's an amazing value. I won't repurchase at the moment because I feel like I could find something better for me.

on 2/11/2016 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great way to groom the brows and one of my favorite suitcase items. Some of the photos here are old. The new design features an upper compartment with two complementary shades of brow powder and a pan of wax, then beneath there is a hidden compartment for tools (two brushes and tweezers). Blondie, the newest and lightest blonde color is cool and somewhat ashy. There is also Honey Pot (for warm blondes, redheads, and caramel hair) and Brown Sugar (for brunettes). Bathwater Blonde was introduced in the Gwen Stefani collection. It's darker than Blondie but still ashy and cool.

PROS:

1. There are two mirrors included; one standard and one magnified for tweezing.
2. There are two dainty brushes and a pair of tweezers included in the lower compartment. Use one brush for the powders and one for the wax.
3. There are two shades of powder to customize to your brow color.
4. The wax is easy to use, holds the brows in place, and doesn't feel sticky, heavy or thick.
5. The Honey Pot color is great for strawberry blondes, light brown hair, honey blondes, redheads, and caramel-colored hair.
6. The box is compact and easy to take on trips, and if you do, you'll have a pair of tweezers for emergencies.

CONS:

1. The little tools are not as easy to use as a full-size brow brush with a long handle, but this would not fit into the box.
2. For a day at a water park, I'd rather have a waterproof product such as Dipbrow Pomade from Anastasia.

$30 per box. These last a long time.

Ingredients:

Powder:
Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol. Phenoxyethanol. [+/- (May Contain): CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/ 77492/ 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)].

Wax:
Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love this product! I actually received this as a birthday present a year ago and I still have it and a lot of product is left! I got my shade in Honey Pot which probably wasn't the right shade my my hair is a light brown, ginger mix so I can kind of make any brown shade work with my hair.

Pros:
-Lasts all day
-Allows you to do a natural or more glamorous eyebrow look
-Doesn't seem to move around or transfer like I've seen some eyebrow products do
-Covers up any small gaps you may have in your eyebrows if the hair isn't sitting right that day or whatever
-Includes two brushes, two colors, tweezers, and wax.

Cons:
-Price (though it does last awhile as I mentioned)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Favourite eyebrow product ever!! I'd definitely be lost without my brow box, it goes everywhere with me, the packaging is great it's a small compact box which comes with a handy mirror, 2 brushes, and a pair of tweezers. I use the colour brown sugar and it's great for people with dark hair i mix the 2 colours together. Plus you can make your eyebrows as light/dark/defined as you like.

Comes with tweezers and two brow brushes on lower half and the top half has light and dark brown shades n a wax to keep them n place ..best I've ever had it lasts all day and night but washes off easy when ready. I bought at Sephora for $45., but have had for a year and still plenty left def would buy again

Popular Brows Products