Max Factor Colour Perfection in Flushed

No Image

on 4/23/2009 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Great product. I hate lipsticks because I have severely chapped, cracked, lined, peeling lips (all the time). I have tried every product out there that is supposed to heal lips but nothing works so I have decided that lipstick is just not for me because it sinks into the lines and exaggerates the peeling (which ends up looking disgusting).

This product is great though. If I ever use any lip color (other than sheer glosses) I don't really apply it on like you're "supposed to"; instead I dab on the product just to stain my lips a little bit. This product works wonderfully for that. It dabs on, looks matte, and stains the lips just the right amount.
I have fair skin and nearly platinum blonde hair so this shade works really well for me. I haven't worn it out yet but I plan on tomorrow evening and I can't wait to see how it looks.

Woops, I goofed when I bought this sight unseen off Ebay. I expected a warm, rosey pink, you know the way your cheeks look when you're flushed. After all, what else would the name of the lipstick imply? In reality this is a pale frosted pink a la 1970's. Having said that, it's not a bad colour, it's just a dreadful colour on me. On a cool toned blonde this would be a knockout, ditton on someone with a tan who looks good in frost. I have since found it a loving home with a blonde friend of mine who is enjoying it as a fun, casual weekend lippie which looks awfully pretty with jeans and a sheer top, or a floral sundress. On her it looks gorgeous and girlie, innocent and sexy. Test before buying.