Aloette Aloette Eye Restore Complex

No Image

4.4

on 10/24/2009 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I actually received this product free, by accident due to a big screw up with my order, and they ended up letting me keep it.

That said, I'm only 20, and not really in need of eye creams.. but I do tan quite often so I like to moisturize my face/use preventative measures as much as possible... so I tried it out.

I have to say, love this, and I probably will buy it again when I run out. Its very soothing/moisturizing, and has a nice light scent in the jar. Like someone else said, it smells like a "creamy something or other" lol perfect description. My puffiness in the morning is gone and the skin around my eyes is definately brighter/hydrated.

on 3/3/2008 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This ain't cheap. And it takes patience while using it. I find it takes abt 2 weeks for this to start doing it's thing. But everytime i go back to it...the pockets of fat under my eyes that cause puffiness dissipate, and i look younger and refreshed. I always go back to it.... is the key.

on 8/19/2006 8:23:00 PM

This is my HG in terms of my eye cream. After 2 months of use, my bad under eye circles were gone. It makes my undereye area soft and smooth when i wake up in the morning and decreased any fine lines that were there. Totally worth every penny [not that expensive compared to the other eye creams I've bought-which were far more expensive!and did not even work].

on 12/26/2005 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A sweet little product loaded with antioxidants, hydration boosters, and matrixyl to decrease the appearance of wrinkles. This comes in a little jar but is pretty compact in texture so you get lots of applications from the one jar. It is yellow in color and smells not really fruityish (which is Aloette's trademark!) but rather like sort of a creamy something-or-other scent. I am almost through a full jar of this stuff and although I cannot really attribute 'fine line diminishment' to this stuff completely, I can say I trust in its nourishing ingredients and love how soft and supple my eye area is because of this. I will say, however, that I do notice a slight 'shadowing' under my eyes in the mornings after I use this stuff overnight. I received 2 of these gratis for ordering some products from Shop at Home and didn't think at first I would really use them. But now, they have become a staple...I like 'feeding' my eye area with this stuff and will keep this as part of my eye/skin care regimen for some time to come. I like it!

on 12/18/2003 1:50:00 PM

This is a very good eye cream. I have fine lines around my eyes, and this cream does wonders! I find that after only a month, the dark circles under my eyes are diminishing. And I have used only 1/2 of a half sized jar! I bought another two jars, because this is the best eye cream I have used out of many, many lines.

on 11/22/2003 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I used this for a few months and saw no results at all. It didn't make my eye area look any better or worse so I will not repurchase.

This is a great, moisturizing cream. It is supposed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles from about 74% on the promo on T.V. Supposedly, this eye cream was only available in dermatologists office, prior to coming under the Aloette line.