L'Oreal Paris L'Oreal HIP Color Rich Cream Crayon, Unmistakable 142

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

WWOOOWWW do i love this! Its a deep red/burgundy shade that lasts forever on my lids,YES MY LIDS! Even MAC SSs don't last on my lids. This is total love & im going to stock up on these before i can't find anymore.
Edit: wore this for up to 10hrs yesterday w/ no budging! Was a bit hard to get off my eyes but who cares this stuff is great! Also made a wonderful base for my burgundy shadows.

on 4/18/2009 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I was so luck to have got this for 75% off at CVW, and it's so much like the MAC shadestick in RedVelvet which I have and if I would have found this I would not have gotten that one. This stays on all days long, it makes pink, rouges and other purples stand out. I love it and use it just about everyday, even for browns and as an eyshadow base. I am NC 45 MAC for refernce and it looksso good on me, they are having another sale at CVS BOGOF and I'm getting more in different shades. Ladies save your money on the MAC ones these are always creamy and have awesome staying power.

I normally wouldn't buy anything like this, since my eyes tend to crease ANYTHING that's cream/crayon based. However, during a BOGOF sale at CVS for L'Oreal's HIP line, I decided to give this a try. I was completely surprised. This eyeliner/shadow stays PUT and is borderline difficult to remove (esp. w/o eye makeup remover). It's a gorgeous red color that works well as a base for anything reddish or reddish brown. I am looking forward to any other BOGOF sales of HIP products because I really want to try some other shades! :)

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

What I love best about this product is that it is THE PERFECT base for my Benefit Get Figgy cream shadow... makes it creaseless and not budge at all!

On it's own, this is a lovely dusty-rose/berryish colour, richly pigmented, long-lasting cream crayon. Super easy to apply. Doesn't drag. Doesn't crease. Doesn't make your eyes look dull.

Makes dark-brown eyes pop! May not work with folks who have pink or red undertones. Great on darker, cool-toned skins like CCC! Love it! Hope it's not LE. Will repurchase.

Popular Eyes Products