MAC Lustre - Nanogold (N Collection '08)

MAC Lustre - Nanogold (N Collection '08)
Lustre - Nanogold (N Collection '08)

3.7

on 1/21/2017 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Bonjour ile et magnifique

on 2/10/2013 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I would describe it as a soft glowing pink with hints of soft golden shades with slight gold shimmer,its really pretty, perfect color for the inner corners, sweep the along the tops of the cheek bones or apply a the color to the entire upper eyelid, then contour with a darker colours. i love this shade

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this when it came out in the now discontinued Spiced QUAD pallet (which I LOVE).
I really like nanogold. Like the previous reviewer stated: When I first opened it, it looked like naked pigment... but it's a very nice pink iridescent undertone that makes this ES so special! It is decently pigmented!
I always but painterly on first, then nano gold and it is so pretty. I dont know if I would repurchase, but it is the most used eyeshadow in the pallet. I think I am just up for trying something new. This product will last forever.

on 6/8/2011 12:09:00 PM

I gave up trying to make this product work.
Horrible horrible product. Worst eyeshadow I've seen from MAC.
It looks so beautiful in a pan, but it's got almost no pigmentation. If you like pink iridescence just buy Pink Opal Pigment.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

kinda bummed to see some bad reviews for this :( i think this is an awesome highlight/transitioning colour for any golden-toned look. i love it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love it and just picked up a backup from my local CCO. I'm an NC42 for reference and unlike some of the other reviewers this definitely shows up on my skintone. I was a little hesitant to buy it because it looks like a highlight color (which I guess it can be used for this - I wouldn't though), but I use this as an all over lid color and it's gorgeous! It applies as a light gold with pink iridescence and although I don't really wear pink eyeshadow, this one is perfect as a quick everyday wash of color.

on 1/20/2011 6:22:00 AM

MY EXPIRIENCE:
I love it!!! When I first opened it, it looked like my naked pigment... but it's a very nice pink iridescent undertone that makes this ES so special! It is decently pigmented!

COLOR DESCRIPTION
Its a shimmer pink iridescence almost a duochrome color. It LOOKS PINK. Very similar to et tou bouquet. It is NOT a beige color, definitely. Cool for highlight.
Lustre, wich means a little fall out, use it wet.

USES:
Best for brightens inner cornes of the eyes.
Nice as highlight
Good for a wash of color with very black liquid eyeliner and a lttle BRUN in the corners.

on 4/27/2010 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this as an inner corner highlight! A lot of the time it shows up as a light nude shade with a pink irridescense (can't spell this word for the life of me!!!) imo. On the lids, at least for me, it turns into this wierd pink color that's just NOT pretty. But for what I wanted to use it for (inner corner highlight) it's perfect!!! I think I'll grab another one from Macy's before they sell out.

on 4/19/2010 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is p

retty as a highlight. It shows up on my NW45 skin as a pink sheen

on 3/18/2010 8:59:00 AM

In the pan and swatched this looks really unique, baby pink and gold shimmer. But on the lids it doesn't show up that much, it's much more beige than I'd like, sadly w/o the pink shimmer.
I like it as a highlight on the brow bone and the inner corner. I guess it could work well as an all-over lid color when you want a really subtle look but I rarely go there ... I like it, but it's no must have imo.
I wouldn't repurchase because this will probably last me a long time.