Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship

Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship

3.5

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide DEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaterniu,-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Blue 1. (2011 formulation)

on 11/18/2016 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is another OK shampoo from herbal essences. I use this shampoo whenever I run out of herbal essences smooth collection lisse shampoo (which in my opinion is the best shampoo in the entire herbal essences collection)
It doesn't lather very well, I need a lot amount of shampoo for a good lather. and yeah it dries my hair out so I use smooth collection conditioner after shampooing.

on 10/26/2016 11:30:00 PM

Okay. Let me start off by saying the scent is yummy, so I don't know why people are complaining about the new scent, and I actually didn't expect the liquid to be pink, I guess I expected red just like the bottle?

This is a very creamy shampoo and it lathers a lot, and I can get away with washing it twice and my hair won't dry out. I like that it leaves my hair very clean and smelling delicious despite being a cheap creamy silicone-y shampoo, I actually expected to have a greasy mess but it was not the case! It left some parts of my hair very shiny and silky (the straighter bits) but the wavier bits were left feeling a bit dry and dull with little movement. I feel like this is a little coating and using a herbal essences conditioner with it (meaning more silicone) made my hair feel too coated/hard. However, I wouldn't say it's a bad shampoo, I generally liked it and it would probably perform better with a different conditioner.

Pros: Clean, yummy smelling shiny hair, with enough mositure from just a shampoo I guess.

Cons: A bit of hair loss (probably just me), a biiit of frizz and kinda coating.

on 6/8/2016 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was searching for a shampoo and conditioner that will make your hair grow faster and I've seen so many people recommending Mane n' tail. One time I'm reading reviews about it and saw in the comments that they tried Herbal essences' long term relationship.

And then I went to their website to see what does the shampoo and the conditioner does and it says that 'Grow your hair as long as you want'. I really got attracted to it.

I bought mine at watsons for a really affordable price. I liked the scent of it and it really left my hair smooth, frizz-free, moisturized, clean, and looked full but when it comes to hair length, I see no differences and that what made me give just four lippies.

My mom tried it too and told me that it really is good.

on 2/9/2016 12:42:00 AM

Tried this and the Hello Hydration.
I LOVE the new formulas!
Used to be heavy and silicone-laden but now, my hair is CLEAN SOFT AND EASY TO BRUSH AFTER WASHING.
I used to hate these but now, my skin and hair are soft, and it rinses cleanly. I'm astonished that creamy shampoos could clean so well. I don't feel build up like I did Suave and Pantene. I think if you hated these before, you might try again. They're great! Better than my dear PM Tea Tree.
I noticed the new formula keeps my hair very light. And the matching conditioners are just as good.
Enjoy!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really can't stand the way this smells after it settles. It's a perfectly fine shampoo otherwise, lathers up richly, cleans thoroughly without stripping the hair...it might even strengthen hair if I had the patience for the scent, which is reminiscent of what I call "plastic masculinity."

It kind of smells like the failed non-original scent Old Spice shampoos after the initial fruity, "pomegranate" sweetness wears off. Even my non-finicky BF asked if his hair smelled like the Old Spice "plastic" conditioner the first time he used this one.

It washed well, rinsed well and didn't leave my hair feeling gross. It didn't' do anything miraculous but what shampoo does??

on 6/18/2015 1:52:00 PM

Not impressed. I don't know what benefits this shampoo is supposed to have, but I don't think it made my hair shiny (and I've used other products that did ) and I felt like it didn't clean thoroughly.

on 6/14/2015 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I loved the smell of the old formula... Now it smells like the older Tousle Me Softly conditioner. Haven't noticed a difference in helping with the growth of my hair quite yet. Using it combined with the conditioner, doesn't moisturize as much (but then again, that's not its goal) but it adds lots of shine.

Good product. Smells good, lathers nicely and I get a throrough clean. Softness is ok and hair feels pretty strong. Would repurchase.

on 1/22/2015 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was getting very upset that something was wrong with me because my hair is normally very soft and light, but after using this shampoo a few times I had a very waxy film on my hair form. No matter how much I washed my hair with this shampoo, it would not go away. I consulted with my sister, whom is a cosmetologist, and she told me it is probably my shampoo and to get a cleansing shampoo. It took 2 washes to get rid of this waxy film. My long term relationship shampoo and conditioner are both at least half full, and they are now both in the trash. If you need a good cleansing shampoo, I read Suave is cheap, however it is the best out there. This is what I used and it worked wonders. I can finally feel better every day knowing my hair doesn't look flat and greasy. One thing is for sure, this kind of shampoo and conditioner really does form a "long term relationship", just not the type us ladies are seeking!