Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship

Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship

3.8

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Silk, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33. (2011 formulation)

on 11/22/2016 11:58:00 PM

This smells EXACTLY like a strawberry yogurt! Except perhaps with a hint of cotton candy.

I actually like Hello hydration more than this one, even though HH builds up super quick IMO. This feels like it just sits on top of my hair when applying it, which does not feel nice at all! It takes a little while for my hair to drink this up, but somehow seems to be a loot friendlier with my straight bits, but not with my wavier bits! What! Juust like the shampoo! So it isn't very hydrating. It's also coating.

If your hair is straight and not very dry, then this duo is for you. Wouldn't recommend it for non-straighties with drier hair.

Best conditioner I've used so far. I've tried more expensive brands that didn't do anything for my hair. That said, I don't have dry hair. I do get that 'oily roots dry ends' issue that a lot of others with long hair get, but even then my hair is by default shiny and I don't get any frizz or split ends. Would strongly recommend if your hair is a little dry, but I don't know how well it works for those with serious dry hair issues.

This review is for the pomegranate version, not the raspberry. Pomegranate is one of my favourite scents in almost anything! Body lotions, perfumes, body mists, lip butters... anything! So when i saw it was in this shampoo i couldn't resist!
I had previously first tried the honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner... never again. That left my hair in a sticky hot mess! I assumed it was because it wasn't a clear substance and it had more moisturising ingredients to it, especially the honey which may of added to my scalp 's build up. So i was hesitant to try this but man i do not regret purchasing this one bit! It smells delicious, it contains pomegranate and shea butter which has huge benefits for the hair! And it's pink! I just couldn't say no. And on top of that i have never experienced that sticky, hot, build up on my scalp. I can actually go longer without washing my hair with this duo!
Give it a try! Don't be worried about the build up! :)
I give it a 4 out of 5 because the ingredients aren't the best and in my town it isn't the cheapest to buy.. but overall it's amazing so do try it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really enjoyed this shampoo and conditioner! I picked up a travel size of this when I went away and it worked really well. I have medium length hair and I didn't purchase this in the hopes that my hair will grow longer lol! But it smells amazing, delangles my hair and keeps my hair feeling fresh and clean. My scalp gets oily pretty quickly but I didnt experience that with this product! I ended up using up the travel size and went out to purchase the full size on sale for $4 each ~ Amazing :)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This is the best detangling conditioner I've ever used. I can glide a brush effortlessly through my hair after showering. It's on the thicker side but it doesn't build up as fast on my hair as some other HE conditioners do. Leaves my hair shiny and very soft. I prefer the old scent to the new one but it's not a huge deal. I've repurchased this several times and probably will again.

I used this with the matching shampoo. I like it. Nothing fancy but conditions well. Definitely repurchase this along with the shampoo.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this conditioner!!!
I have repurchased this time and time again. It leaves my hair feeling sooo soft and smooth! It prevents split ends really well and it also smells absolutely amazing, recently the scent was changed from raspberry to pomegranate which is soo sad but i smelled it in the supermarket and it still smelled really nice. Really recommend this. x

I stick with a good product for a long time. I still use Noxema! If the product doesn't perform as well with time, then I search for a new one. I've been using this with amazing results. I have curly hair, medium length. This is so silky feeling and the smell lasts! It's the best scented shampoo/conditioner since Flex! I only wish it were that strong...but it DOES last!

I'm so very unhappy they changed the scent to cranberry....it's rather sharp. I hope they
haven't changed the product. I'll still purchase because I HAVE to, it's the best. VERY unhappy with the smell now though. It's smells sharp, bitter even. I love cranberries and the scent of cranberries in most anything.......except this conditioner.

In comparison.....the old smell was the scent of apple pie and sugar cookies, and this new scent is more like saurkraut. I'm hope the scent doesn't last so long now.

on 11/9/2014 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

DO NOT USE if you have curly or wavy hair! Keratin is a straightening agent and it will mess with your hairs texture

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I think that this conditioner is pretty decent. I have used it in the past, and even though i found it to simply be an "ok" conditioner, it just didn't impress me enough to want to rebuy it. . I have other conditioners that i happen to use that are apart of my regimen at this point. And, i plan to stick with those from now on.