Clairol Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10

Clairol Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10
Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10  Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10  Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10

3.4

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Fantastic product. So much easier than the regular Nice 'n' Easy (which I loved). Takes half the time, more thorough, and leaves hair looking healthy and shiny.
The applicator I think is what makes this product so good. It's just so much easier to get into the roots and it only took about five minutes to apply it to all my hair. My hair is long and thick and I usually have to buy two bottles. However, with this I only needed one. There wasn't more dye provided, I think this, also, was down to the applicator.
A lot of people have said that the ten minutes required for it to work wasn't enough time, and their hair didn't come out right. I myself didn't have this problem and many other people haven't either. However, it seems this is a hit or miss product, so be wary of misleading reviews. Everyone is different and something which may work for one person won't always work for another, and vice versa.

on 5/11/2009 11:46:00 PM

my first review ever:

i'm a 39y asian indian woman and i have been coloring my hair since i was 15. i have used EVERYTHING out there at one time or another - lemon juice, henna/ and all the variations on rinses, permanent and semi perm out there. i grew up seeing my mom color at home so it never seemed like a big deal to me to do the same. but a few years ago i started getting professional highlights (almost blonde on my dk. brown hair) and now to color the gray new growth is a real chore b/c i have to worry about not covering up the highlights - but $75 for a touch up evry month is too much and my gray is coming in faster and faster. i am about 80% gray at my temples and maybe 20% everywhere else - but they are stubborn, wiry asian grays!

just tried this and washed it out and blow dried my hair about 5 minutes ago. i left it on about 15 minutes - i used the comb to try to evenly distribute coverage. i used about a 1/3 of the bottle. gray coverage is definitely above average - i don't see any gray but the hairs that were are now are just a very very slight lighter brown than the rest of the touched up part -i kind of like the effect. it is definitely shiny, definitely silky. very very happy in that respect. i marked my calendar b/c i want to see how long the color lasts. if it lasts a month - then for me its a definite repurchase. i spent $11 at walmart. i have been using clairol root touch up ($6) for the past year and this looks and feels better - more dimension and shine.

on 1/4/2009 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

So I tried this product twice, and both times I ended up having to recolor with Natural Instincts two weeks later. This product barely colored my few resistant greys, and washed off of them in less than two weeks. I used the dark brown and it looks quite accurate on my non-grey hair....nice color. It also seems to live up to the less damaging claim. This may work out for you if you don't have resistant greys, but for me even a semi-permanent covers better. Not to mention that it is even less damaging to my very long mane.

on 12/7/2008 6:33:00 PM

I love the color and I love the efficiency! I'm asian with long black hair and for years I have been actually dying my hair jet black.

This winter I figured I wanted a bit of change and when I stumbled upon the hair color section of my local drug store I couldn't help but notice that PERFECT 10 was the only box that showed the before and after closest to my natural hair color.

I bought 6G LIGHT GOLDEN BROWN and it turned out to be my dream color! I chose something lighter because my hair was black hoping it would turn out to be a deep mohogany brown. My anticipation was right! and I cannot take all the credit since the Perfect 10 box actually had a before and after picture for "dark brown" (it was really dark chocolate brown!) and the picture is 98% accurate to the result I got!

The comb made things 10 times easier. Loved the fact that after 10 mins I had my ideal hair color and I must say I would buy it over and over and over again!

I bought two boxes and it was more than enough although my hair come down to my mid back. I put some on my eye brows and there was absolutely no stinging!

I can't speak for everyone but if you have dark hair and you want to go lighter I definately would like to recommend this brand!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I ;ve been using Revlon Colorist in dark brown for over one year with no problems at all, but lately it's getting harder and harder to find(I wonder if it was discontinued?)so l decided to try Perfect Ten also in dark brown.I figured it was the same shade ad couldn't go wrong,plus the idea of coloring my hair in just 10 minutes attracted me.Oh how I regretted buying this!The smell was awful,like some very strong rancid soap,it almost made me sick and it stuck to my hair for a long time,torturing me.The conditioner smelled actually worse than the haircolor.My hair instead of dark brown turned shoe polish-black,so now I have to spend more time and money and remove all this horruble black dye out of my hair.Absolutely disappointing crap.