Clairol Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Clairol Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10
Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10  Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10  Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10

3.2

After checking out a really good review of this on the internet, I took the plunge and purchased it. I wanted to go from light golden blonde to an ashy dark blonde colour. I chose medium ash blonde 7.5, instead of dark blonde as I wanted the ash tones.

I found it easy enough to apply, and although I didn't really use the comb applicator, I thought it was a good idea. I got quite scared at how dark it seemed to be going within the 10 minutes, but after washing it off and drying it, I was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty much an exact match of the colour I originally wanted. (Very similar to the box colour)
The coverage was even, and my hair actually looked shiny and in better condition after being coloured. It wasn't a flat colour (as I've found with other dyes) but quite multi-tonal.
Having said in the past I'd never bother with a box dye again, I'm actually really pleased I took a risk with this!
Definitely the best box dye I've tried.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

I bought this to get the brassy tones out of my hair in shade light ash blonde. It did absolutley nothing. It was crap and I would not repurchase. Plus, the comb thing on the end of the dye bottle is just not good.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used 9A Light Ash Blonde. I was hoping to match my roots to the already bleached highlights I had done at the salon and can't afford to get redone. I had previously used a standard Nice 'N Easy. Perfect 10 says it reduces red tones because it's an ash shade. Ummm, no. It brought ALL my red tones out whereas a standard Nice 'N Easy shade with the same statement doesn't. And it didn't cover my few grey hairs. I've also noticed that it's hard to find even if I wanted to try it again. I'll go back to normal Nice 'N Easy. Pretty cool that it works in 10 minutes though.

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

I usually use Schwarzkopf live xxl, but yesterday I just couldn't be bothered with the 30 mins waiting around. So I saw this on offer in Superdrug for 5 and got it in shad 2, Black. Now I know these usually show up darker, but this ain't a problem for me with black being my colour of choice lol. Anyways, LOVE the application comb to use first and then I switch over to the nozzle to get right to the roots. I've noticed this formula is reaaaaaallllllllly creamy, and you seem to get more product than the Schwarzkopf one. Anyhow, after ten mins, I rinsed it off, to believable colour, no tell-tale staining of the scalp and then used the generous tube of colour conditioner. This is supposedly a 6 weekly treatment amount but I think it'll last me 3 weeks. My hair was amazingly soft, shiny and naturally coloured! Love it, and I think I will start using this instead of the live xxl!!!!

Wholly recommend!

on 5/1/2012 10:44:00 PM

This product is okay. I got the colour in "Ginger in a Snap". it came out a LOT darker than what I was expecting. The packaging is alright, I didn't use the comb attachment at all, but I feel like this doesn't as much dye as other dyes do although it still provides a lot. My hair is down to my shoulder blades, VERY layered, so it's pretty thin and one box just barely covered my hair.

I got this product with a free coupon for it, otherwise I wouldn't have purchased it. It is a good product it's just not the colour I was expecting (it's more a dark red than an auburn). Plus this dye has left my scalp insanely itchy.

EDIT: DO NOT BUY THIS. It's been a little over a month since I used this colour and my scalp is still insanely itchy. I've been having to use Head And Shoulders (which is not something you should use with coloured hair) just to relieve the itch a little.

on 2/6/2012 6:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this hair dye scared out of my mind because I don't usually dye my hair. I am an original blonde wanting to dye my hair a dark brown. Honestly, HONESTLY, this is the BEST hair dye! I love it so much. I purchased the "Medium Brown" because I had heard this product leaves your hair reaaally dark even if you get a lighter colour. I first purchased the "Dark Brown" but I read the reviews and decided to go for a "Medium Brown", and I'm glad I did because it's dark. But it's the PERFECT color! I love it!(: I left it in for a little over 10 minutes, by accident, just around 12 minutes. It gets a little messy, but I had a friend do it for me and it had even covering with the comb you connect to the top of the dye after you mix it. The conditioner ROCKS SOCKS! My hair is SUPEERRRR smooth and the perfect colour. I wouldn't wash your hair for at least a couple days or so, just to let the dye really soak it. (;
LOVELOVELOVE.

While i LOVEd the hair color i achieved from it..the first two days it was awesome..and i expected it too fade but everytime i washed my hair i could see my hair get lighter and lighter. I even dyed it the same color twice because i had missed a few spots. what a waste of money. My hair within i'd say two weeks was so much lighter to what it was suppose to be. Luckily i can basically pull of any hair color but black so it looked good anyways but still....it was a
WASTE!

on 12/10/2011 3:39:00 PM

This product did not cover my grey roots and didn't really change my colour much. I didn't really see the point of the comb either and the solution was was too watery and splattered down my back, up walls etc. I had high hopes for this and was disappointed. Shame I liked the colour on the box, hey ho back to the drawing board.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Have tried a lot of the DIY colors, but this is my fave. Wish they would bring back Medium Golden Blonde, but I have used its equivalent since then and gotten similar results. I have light brown hair and this just brings out blonde highlights (and covers the evil grays). Doesn't smell bad, works fast and looks great. I've never had any bad reactions to this one (Nice N Easy burns for me), but you have to test it on your own skin to find out.

on 9/25/2011 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nah...I was hoping to achieve the color listed on the side of the packaging, but this really did nothing at all for my hair. The roots lifted a bit lighter, but the next day, I noticed they looked brassy and reddish. Not sure why this happens, but I guess that's what you get from trying to achieve multi-toned, beautiful color from a box. You get what you pay for :(