Clairol Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10

Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10  Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10  Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10

3.6

on 6/10/2012 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product since it came out. It is rather pricey. It is easy to apply and works fast. I do have dark brown hair so I apply it to the front roots for 10 minutes, then apply it allover for 10 more. It is a good blend and does not easily stain the scalp. The smell is gentler than others too. The conditioner is amazing!
It lasts 4-6 weeks for me, and I have a lot of trouble with hair colors not lasting long so this is really good. By then I have new growth anyway.
It is the best product I have tried for over the counter products.
It is more costly than the others but being I apply it less often, it comes out rather even.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

be very careful using this. i left it on too long and it damaged my very long hair. cant even get my fingers through my hair at the roots. may end up cutting it all off.

on 3/26/2012 10:13:00 PM

LOVED this product--covered my grey in 9 minutes--left my hair natural, blonde, soft and shiny--purchased color in #8--a medium blonde--will definitely repurchase this excellent hair color!!

on 12/12/2011 9:22:00 PM

Natural hair color: auburn
Starting hair color: medium brown
Used: Lightest blonde (10)

It was on sale, and I had a coupon, so I figured i would give it a try. I started with medium brown hair, and I wasn't sure if it would actually do anything, but it worked really well. I ended up with this color (
). The creme smelled like candy, but smelled pretty strong once mixed. It left my hair super soft. Pretty great! Will definitely be using again.

on 12/12/2011 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Dyed my hair for the first time in about 5 years. Great color and coverage initially then it began to fade. Really dried out my hair and gave me split ends that I couldn't get rid of no matter how many times I trim it.

on 12/9/2011 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm impressed, and I'm never impressed completely with at home color! The product isn't overpoweringly smelly, covered all my grey evenly, and actually turned the color foretold on the box exactly! perhaps the most amazing part was how afterwards my hair was actually NOT damaged further! After years of trying to find a home hair color that did it all, I finally have found one I will continue to use! Yay!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I hated this dye. I got medium ash brown and it came out the harshest inky looking unnatural shade of dark brown.Everytime I washed my hair there was dye still coming out for the next week after using it. I think it just coats ur hair like a stain instead of really coloring it. I ended up putting a bunch of blonde highlights to get rid of the ugly harsh color this gave me.

on 8/3/2011 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

First time using a boxed dye, new to Korea and didn't know where to get my hair done. I purchased this in light brown... Love the color, helped with the red roots, very even color. Brush nozzle really helped with the application. Works very fast. Only complaint is the conditoner that comes with this product. Caused major build up in my hair. Crown felt sticky/gummy YUCK!! Searched online and there has been many complaints. Guess some batches were not good because others rave of the conditioner. Well continue to use this product and skip the conditioner, until I find a colorist here.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This dye was pretty decent. I used Medium Brown and I really loved the color outcome. I left the color in for around 11 mins and my hair wasn't at all dried out. My only real complaint is, I didn't get 100% gray coverage. Some of my grays turned to a light, golden brown (like the color of beer) rather than medium brown.

on 4/29/2011 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I love the one in Darkest Brown (Off Black, Brown-Black, Midnight Brown; whatever name you prefer to call it).

It goes on smoothly and every strand is saturated. Only takes 10 minutes. But if you want a much deeper color leave in for another 10 more minutes.

CON: It's very drippy and does create quite a mess. So, have a lot of old towels out and wear a very old, stained up shirt before you start coloring. Very messy.

Popular Hair Color Products