Clairol Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10

Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10  Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10  Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10

3.0

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

I bought this to get the brassy tones out of my hair in shade light ash blonde. It did absolutley nothing. It was crap and I would not repurchase. Plus, the comb thing on the end of the dye bottle is just not good.

on 2/15/2013 7:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I used this awhile ago when i prelightened my hair, i chose a medium chocolate auburn colour. I have to say that the colours from this brand are the best colours out of all the home dye brands i have tried possibly 90% of them home colour brands over the years. Nice n easy is by far the best. Now the downside... It fades very quickly BUT my hair a few years ago WAS bleached (pre-lightened) to get the jet black hair dye out that i had sported for about 10 years. So my hair was chemically treated and most people know that when you apply colour to heavily chemically treated hair there are two possible outcomes 1./ either the colour will grab like a monkey to its mother onto the chemically treated parts because it is porous (dry) and will suck up the colour like sponge OR 2./ The colour will go into the hair shaft of the chemically treated parts and fall right back out again after a few washes due to the protective layer that should seal after colouring being damaged due to things like bleaching and perming. No2 is what happened to me, before i was knowledgable on these things. So now of recent years I havent tried Perfect 10 on my hair its not been messed about with lots of chemicals since then but i must say that Perfect 10 to me is just a watered down version of the Nice n Easy original brand, it just has a few more warmer colours to choose from. Those colours are gorgeous dont get me wrong yummy chocolatey colours they do have ...but to get "the whole packege deal" go for the original Nice and Easy.

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

I usually use Schwarzkopf live xxl, but yesterday I just couldn't be bothered with the 30 mins waiting around. So I saw this on offer in Superdrug for 5 and got it in shad 2, Black. Now I know these usually show up darker, but this ain't a problem for me with black being my colour of choice lol. Anyways, LOVE the application comb to use first and then I switch over to the nozzle to get right to the roots. I've noticed this formula is reaaaaaallllllllly creamy, and you seem to get more product than the Schwarzkopf one. Anyhow, after ten mins, I rinsed it off, to believable colour, no tell-tale staining of the scalp and then used the generous tube of colour conditioner. This is supposedly a 6 weekly treatment amount but I think it'll last me 3 weeks. My hair was amazingly soft, shiny and naturally coloured! Love it, and I think I will start using this instead of the live xxl!!!!

Wholly recommend!