Clairol Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10

Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10  Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10  Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10

3.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this with my discount for 12$ (I work at a drug store).... My hair was very very light and I wanted to go back to my natural dark/medium brown.... I got this in "dark brown 04" thinking it was a beautiful colour, and it was.... On the box. I left it on for maybe 6-8 minutes and now my hair is black! I do like the comb applicator and my hair is beautifully soft but WOW! I am happy I look okay with black hair haha. If you want darker brown with this dye, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE buy it in like four shades lighter than you want!!! I'm hoping it will fade so I can try again haha.

Wow, what an idiot I am. Spent all summer taking the dark brown-almost black hair color out of my hair. My hair ended up too light, so i would put medium brown colors that would fade extremely fast on my hair. I decided a dark brown would be a good option, so if it was dark enough, when it faded, it would be the color i wanted it to be. Boy was I ever wrong. Do not purchase any of these colors 04 and on. Your hair will be jet black with little hope for fading. Looks great with my pastey white skin too so THANKS A TON NICE N' EASY!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have used this product twice, the first time with lightest blonde and the second with medium blonde.
i am naturally a medium ash blonde and when i used the lightest blonde it considerably lightened my hair but was also slightly yellow. The yellow faded after a couple of weeks but so did the lightness and my hair got darker.
a few months later i have my natural medium ash roots and decide i want to get rid of the roots and try a more natural colour as well as wanting a change. I got the medium blonde which i would actually say is a dark blonde that is neutral. the colour didn't turn out as dark but blended my roots and the rest of my hair together. The colour is quite ashy too but i like it, it is slightly darker than my natural colour.
the application is very easy in my opinion, the comb applicator makes it so simple i don't even have to section my thick hair i just comb it through and massage it through at the end.
the smell isn't too bad but the lighter colour did sting my eyes a bit, just make sure you open all your windows.
it only takes 10 minutes to process so very quick to do.
overall, i like the dye as the colours come out similar to expected which is not always true to home dyes. It is a little pricer than some home dyes.
the only criticism is that it takes ages to rinse out and the first time i used to i was halfway through dring my hair and noticed it was so sticky underneath at the back so i had to go back and wash my hair. didn't have the same problem the second time though.
i would recommend :D

EDIT: COLOUR WASHED OUT WITHIN A 2 WEEKS SO A WASTE OF TIME BASICALLY. IF YOU WANT A WASH IN WASH OUT COLOUR IT IS FINE BUT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS TO LAST 6 WEELS AND BE PERMANENT :(

This was my first experience with hair dye and it came out great!! It's fool proof and made my hair so soft and shiny. I dyed my hair two shades darker and it looked so natural that my own family didn't even notice!! And did I mention that it only takes ten minutes?? I wasn't trying to cover gray so I can't evaluate that for you but I recommend this to anyone looking to change their color.

on 5/10/2010 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This hair dye is horrible. I bought the color medium golden brown, and my hair was a dark blond. First off when I started dying my hair the smell was very strong, and I am usually not very sensitive to smells and then the comb applicator made a horrible mess. When I first dyed it, it turned out a bit darker than it was on the box but I just though it would fade a bit to about the box color. But within three weeks, it was faded to a light caramel brown. This was very disappointing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Fantastic product. So much easier than the regular Nice 'n' Easy (which I loved). Takes half the time, more thorough, and leaves hair looking healthy and shiny.
The applicator I think is what makes this product so good. It's just so much easier to get into the roots and it only took about five minutes to apply it to all my hair. My hair is long and thick and I usually have to buy two bottles. However, with this I only needed one. There wasn't more dye provided, I think this, also, was down to the applicator.
A lot of people have said that the ten minutes required for it to work wasn't enough time, and their hair didn't come out right. I myself didn't have this problem and many other people haven't either. However, it seems this is a hit or miss product, so be wary of misleading reviews. Everyone is different and something which may work for one person won't always work for another, and vice versa.

on 4/11/2009 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

this is the best at home hair colour i've tried. unlike superior preference, which i rinsed out of my hair after about about 10 seconds because it looked so sketchy, i trust this product to always give me gorgeous, glossy colour. this time it's noticeably dyed parts of my skin around my hairline but i'm hoping that will fade within the next couple of days. the shades do run dark, but that's perfect for me. the medium brown is dark brown with a lot of warm tones to it, and the medium ash brown is just plain dark brown. the actual dark brown shade is a gorgeous colour but be careful... it definitely walks the line between dark brown and black. the big problem with this hair colour and the reason i tried - and was disappointed by - other brands is because it fades like crazy. within a few weeks i'm several shades lighter, even with various colour protecting shampoos and treatments. however, it's worth it for that first couple weeks of beautiful colour, and it's still cheaper than the salon. i recommend it to friends all the time and will continue to use it until i find something better.

You're supposed to leave it in for 10 minutes, but from my experience, it could've been left in a bit longer.. maybe 15 - 20 like ANY OTHER standard store-bought hair dye. The color (medium-brown) showed up nicely, though. It's been three weeks and the color hasn't faded yet.

i used the dark auburn and 10 minutes was just enough .. it came out very nice and i love the colour i will reccomend this to ANYONE AND EVERYONE :) try it.. its live changing . you will never have to look for another hair dye ever again