4.4

price range

Reviews

from

9 years ago

Oh BBW......they seem to have a knack for putting some great fragrances on the back burner. I really like this. It smells like a fresh peeled tangerine to me on the initial spray. It morphs into a nice, clean and easy to wear fragrance. Not great lasting power, but for casual days.....that's fine. Simple, easy packaging that fits in a draw or cabinet. I like.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesBrown

9 years ago

One of my favorite BBW scents of all time, so I got the EDT. I love it. I don't use it ALL the time, but it is simply perfect when you're feeling casual but still want to smell great. Perfect clean and fresh scent for summer.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

10 years ago

You need to back away from the computer, go to Bath and Body Works, and buy this now! I don't want them to ever discontinue it, so keep up the demand! I was very surprised by this scent. I expected the Eau de Toilette at Bath and Body Works to be a heavier version of their body splash (and most of them were), but Mango Mandarin was different. First impressions are of a spicy citrus. There's a clean hint of sandalwood, which I think is where the spiciness comes from. There's also a strange warmth and strength that is often lacking in citrus scents. The most prominent middle note is the aforementioned cotton candy. It sounds out of place, especially as a middle note, but it fits with the warmer profile and just really works in a quirky way. The base note is a unisex musk. There have been times where I would ask my boyfriend what cologne he was wearing, only to realize it was this scent on me! It is affable, doesn't take any risks, but is pleasant and comforting. In all, a solid scent. It is perhaps a little too smooth on the edges and young for some, but I like it. I would recommend it for summer day wear. I actually wear it in colder months as well, as I haven't found my perfect winter day scent yet. If you want a fun, unpretentious original scent, try this out.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

11 years ago

What a great pick-me-up scent. A light orangey-mango scent that is not terribly long lasting - but a nice treat. Very juicy smelling and layers well with the matching lotion and bath gel. <br> An all-time BBW fave.

About reviewer (2453 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

from

12 years ago

Uhhhhh! This is really good! Smells sweet and fresh and very bright! A great mood-booster. I detect sweet oranges with musk and cotton candy swirling in the mixture. I'm so glad I decided to try this.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age30-35