Nuxe Gentle Purifying and Clarifying Mask with 3 Roses (Masque Doux Aromatique aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.7

Aqua, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cl 77947/Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearath-7, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tristearin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-40 Castor* Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phytic Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Myrtus Communis Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Pinus Sylvestris Cone Oil/Pinus Sylvestris Oil, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosa Alba Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linaloo

I love this mask! It makes me feel like I'm at the spa every time I use it, with its beautiful aroma smell! Unlike most clay masks it doesen't dry it always feels moist which is great for me since I have dry skin. I leave it on for 15 minutes and once I rinse it my skin is just glowing and feels refreshed. I highly recommend!

I tried Nuxe products after reading good comments on this site, and I am really impressed so far.
This is a great masque that clears the skin beautifully. The smell is quite herby and fresh. You leave it about 10-15 minutes and rinse it off wiht a sponge or cloth. (combination skin, drier cheeks)
It can replace a exfoliator and it not harsh at all, your skin feels babysoft..... pores and wrinkles are less obvious
Will buy again, defintely HG!!!!

I really like this product. It is very calming and moisturizing. It left my face feeling very fresh, soft and cool. As for the smell, it is very subtle and refreshing.

Popular Face Skincare Products