Nuxe Gentle Purifying and Clarifying Mask with 3 Roses (Masque Doux Aromatique aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by eye Color : Black

4.5

Aqua, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cl 77947/Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearath-7, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tristearin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-40 Castor* Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phytic Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Myrtus Communis Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Pinus Sylvestris Cone Oil/Pinus Sylvestris Oil, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosa Alba Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linaloo

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this clay mask. It leave my skin feeling fresh. Like any other Nuxe products, it feels luxurious and it costs a lot of money. I would go for the cheaper alternatives usually but once in a while, I splurge.

I love this mask for the scent! I agree with the previous reviewer that it has a spa-like scent. After trying a few sample packs, I decided I can't do without it. So I forked out the money for the full sized product. Altogether, I have about ten applications already and I still get wonderful results each time. The calming scent leaves me relaxed and after I wash the mask off, my skin is visibly brighter and clearer. It's great for my normal/combi skin and the hot and humid climate I'm living in. And somehow it helps with the occassional pimples too! Will definitely repurchase.

Popular Face Skincare Products