Nuxe Gentle Purifying and Clarifying Mask with 3 Roses (Masque Doux Aromatique aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.6

Aqua, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cl 77947/Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearath-7, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tristearin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-40 Castor* Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phytic Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Myrtus Communis Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Pinus Sylvestris Cone Oil/Pinus Sylvestris Oil, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosa Alba Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linaloo

This is a very nice mask for people with decent skin who want something that feels a little luxurious. It's not going to solve serious skin issues but it does smooth out skin a bit and make it feel less clogged after use. It comes in a glass jar which I'm not fond of because I hate glass packaging - I have butterfingers and a very small bathroom counter, which is an excellent combination. It smells nice to me but it's a pretty strong (kind of floral, a little grandma - pretty typical of most Nuxe products I think) scent, if that's something that bugs you. I use this after cleansing and generally only leave it on my face for about 5-10 minutes before gently rinsing and wiping off with a muslin cloth, then applying moisturizer.

I don't know if I'll repurchase this, but I don't regret buying it either. It's not really something I NEED but I always enjoy using it; it's just that it's pretty highly priced and I have several purifying masks in rotation. I will note that it's not as drying as the Shiseido The Skincare one that I also own, and I find the smell makes it nicer to use. However the Shiseido one was (I believe) cheaper and it comes in a squeeze tube, which are both preferable. Bottom line: this does what it says and is a very nice purchase, but it's not necessary and won't solve extreme skin problems. If you're looking for something really powerful to back up the price tag, I'd find a different masque.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

This is a pretty good masque. Very smooth application, gently deep cleanse pores, leaves skin pretty soft. If I were acne ridden I don't think this masque would do the job. I'd have loved this more if I felt it were as deep cleansing as the Queen Mint Julep Mask or the Indian Aztec clay mask (that literally makes my skin throb.... yes, I love it.) Pretty expensive. Scent brings to mind lemon powder with a hint of sugar. Have no intentions of repurchasing.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Best masque ever...and I have tried a QUITE a number of them. It leaves skin both deeply cleaned and hydrated. It is very gentle and skin is afterwards simply put beautiful. I wish the result would last longer, but alas genetics and large pores, need I say more, lol.

Minor con is a relatively small packaging. A huge con is the price, especially for that amount. It is a reason I dont rebuy as often as I would like.....but I will rebuy it, especially for special occasions. Great product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like how I don't feel much tightening effects on my skin but my pores seems to be smaller and skin texture more refined after using it. I usually leave it on for about 30 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water. The "whiteness" of the mask disappears after a while. It helps to reduce the redness of healing zits as well. Leaves my face smoother, cleaner and softer.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

love, love, love this clay mask. just cos it's non-drying doesn't make it any less effective in absorbing impurities. i was surprised a facial mask could make so much of a difference. the first time i used it, i put it on for 15 mins, removed it, slapped on an old hydrating mask that i have, removed that, didn't quite pay any attention to my skin, went to bed, and woke up the next morning and was surprised. my complexion looked smoother, more refined, pores looked teeny, my face was matte, and yet there was a GLOW. and i swear i even looked a tad lighter (almost like it had a whitening effect). will defi make this part of my skincare routine - twice a week, followed by a hydrating mask. miracle in a jar.

Wonderful smell,very light feeling on my face,not like the usual products with the clay inside.
Does not dry out the area,gives nice glow and cleans the face.
Nice 10 minutes of relaxing with this mask.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have been using Masque Doux Aromatique along with the Masque Frais Hydratant and I have gotten wonderful results. This mask is easy to apply and I like the consistancy as it is not so sticky. After washing off the very first time I noticed a difference in my skin texture. My pores definately were smaller and my face was just smooth with sort of a glow. I must say that my trial of Nuxe products is going wonderful and this line has some really promising & Good products.

I think this purifying mask is above average. It's an non-drying cleansing mask for all skin even sensitive. Other brands' mud cleansing mask like Origins' out of trouble is too drying, draining the moisture out of my face. I can smell the overpowering essential oil scent from this mask but it's ok for me and it fades in 3 min. After 20 min, I rinsed it off. I can tell it can help my clogged pores cleaner and removes some dead skin. I think it's quite similar to the one I'm using now-Guerlain's purifying mask. But I like Guerlain's a bit better because it can spread better than Nuxe and cleanse a bit better in only 5 minutes. Overall, this Nuxe mask is not bad.

Popular Face Skincare Products