Nuxe Gentle Purifying and Clarifying Mask with 3 Roses (Masque Doux Aromatique aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

3.2

Aqua, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cl 77947/Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearath-7, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tristearin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-40 Castor* Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phytic Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Myrtus Communis Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Pinus Sylvestris Cone Oil/Pinus Sylvestris Oil, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosa Alba Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linaloo

I have normal skin (neither oily nor dry), sensitive, with a few blemishes. I find this very pleasant to use, love the smell, and it feels like applying cool yoghurt. Doesn't dry my skin out but does seem to bring impurities to the surface. Wish it was cheaper, but would probably repurchase. It's definitely suitable for fairly frequent use, and for skin that usually can't tolerate scent/essential oils like mine.

The smell is devine, like fresh lemon sugar.. I am now wanting a jar of this.. I only have a sample and I'm using as I write. Creamy and soft texture, not what I expected from a clay. I love it and I haven't even washed it off yet!

This is a great mask. The smell is divine; like being at the spa. It is non-drying; which is good because it doesn't irritate your skin! I use it 2-3 times a week. I have acne-prone skin and this really helps the health of my skin in general.

the texture is not what I expected from a mask with kaolin listed as the third ingredient - it is quite liquid, almost runny, not much like my idea of a proper clay mask. but then again, this means you can keep it on for over 15 minutes without it becoming uncomfortably dry or tight. considering all the essential oils and extracts that have gone into this thing, I thought the smell was rather delicate and kind of hard to describe (warm and fuzzy?). it left my face feeling clean, moisturized and comfortable, even though I didn't detect any spectacular effects. I think I might buy this again just because I like Nuxe in general.

ingredients: water, propylene glycol, kaolin, prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, glycerin, zinc oxide, cetyl alcohol, steareth-7, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, TEA-lauryl sulfate, tocopheryl acetate, borago officinalis seed oil, phenoxyethanol, allantoin, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, PEG-40 castor oil (derivated from ricinus oil), betula alba bark extract, tetrasodium EDTA, citrus dulcis (orange) oil, sodium cetearyl sulfate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, lavendula angustifolia (lavender) oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, myrtus communis oil, laminaria digitata (algae) extract, origanum majorana leaf oil, citrus limonum (lemon) peel oil, pinus sylvestris leaf extract, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, geraniol, citronellol, limonene, linalool.

I bought this mask together with the exfoliator, and unfortunately I don't like either of them. The mask has a very strong lavender scent, which put me off before I'd even applied it. I might have got over that if I felt it was doing anything, but I don't notice a big change after using it. Unlike some other masks, it doesn't dry on the skin, but stays in it's cream formulation. It stung when first applied, but this may be because I applied it after the exfoliator. The stinging did die down after a minute or two. I left it 15 minutes and wiped off with a warm washcloth. My skin looks a little smoother, but the effect doesn't last, as it did with the Caudalie products I used before this. As with the exfoliator, I'll be going back to Caudalie...

Popular Face Skincare Products