Nuxe Gentle Purifying and Clarifying Mask with 3 Roses (Masque Doux Aromatique aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

1 review

Aqua, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cl 77947/Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearath-7, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tristearin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-40 Castor* Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phytic Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Myrtus Communis Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Pinus Sylvestris Cone Oil/Pinus Sylvestris Oil, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosa Alba Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linaloo

This is a very nice mask for people with decent skin who want something that feels a little luxurious. It's not going to solve serious skin issues but it does smooth out skin a bit and make it feel less clogged after use. It comes in a glass jar which I'm not fond of because I hate glass packaging - I have butterfingers and a very small bathroom counter, which is an excellent combination. It smells nice to me but it's a pretty strong (kind of floral, a little grandma - pretty typical of most Nuxe products I think) scent, if that's something that bugs you. I use this after cleansing and generally only leave it on my face for about 5-10 minutes before gently rinsing and wiping off with a muslin cloth, then applying moisturizer.

I don't know if I'll repurchase this, but I don't regret buying it either. It's not really something I NEED but I always enjoy using it; it's just that it's pretty highly priced and I have several purifying masks in rotation. I will note that it's not as drying as the Shiseido The Skincare one that I also own, and I find the smell makes it nicer to use. However the Shiseido one was (I believe) cheaper and it comes in a squeeze tube, which are both preferable. Bottom line: this does what it says and is a very nice purchase, but it's not necessary and won't solve extreme skin problems. If you're looking for something really powerful to back up the price tag, I'd find a different masque.

Popular Face Skincare Products